This Might be Possible

In The Spaceship

Lahap: Captain, you have a plan. Is it that concerning?

Kaizo: Ever heard of the Black Core Eye?

Lahap's eyes widened.

Lahap: Thats.. that's very dangerous! I never heard people survive that!

Kaizo: I don't care. I have to save him.. No matter what.

Lahap: But..captain,

Kaizo: Enough. It's an order. I'm going to replicate a flower from my powers. If it's successful I might just have a chance. Let's go.

Lahap: Yes.. captain.

They both headed to a dark simulation room. This room is more of a substitute of a torture cell. With enough soul capacity, simple objects can be replicated.

However the users have never survived after creating complex shapes. Hence came the new way of torturing inmates. Naming the room a torture cell. Lahap stood In front of the computer. Meanwhile Kaizo stood in the middle of the room, attaching the modules on himself.

Lahap: Computer is activated, process is affirmative. We can start now.

Kaizo: Okay. Begin.

The floor below him lit up in various patterns and Kaizo was held up in weighlessness. A glass cover descended below forming a full glassy cylinder around him. Several white and blue electric waves sparked around him, the modules attached to his head lit up.

Kaizo gritted his teeth at the sudden surge of a splitting headache. But couldn't stand for much long. He hitched in pain. It took him everything to not scream.

A flower, the petals. This amount of energy wasn't enough.

Kaizo: Lahap... e-enhance it.

Lahap: Captain please,

Kaizo looked at him narrowing his eyes in pain. "Go on."

Lahap: Affirmative captain.

Lahap pushed the volume up.

This time Kaizo screamed. His mind felt too fuzzy to focus, but be had to force it. One more minute and he might just be dead.

Several cut marked white petals appeared, each lighting up with his soul capacity. They started to for together to make a resembalnce of a tulip. Just then..

Kaizo's breath caught up in hitches and gasped. He couldn't breathe.

Lahap turned the off switch and rushed to him. Kaizo slowly landed and his boots touched the ground. The tube disappeared. He fell down unconscious. The tulip-like flower started to disappear.

"Captain! Are you okay?"

Kaizo heaved shakily. He felt he would pass out any minute.

"Did it happen?" Kaizo slowly set up.
"The flower? It was disappearing before but now it looks fine."

Kaizo closed his eyes. His body gave away for the second time.

"I might just have a chance..."

___________________________________________

To Be Continued...

A/N: Rest assured! I will explain things by the end!

Votes and comments are always appreciated!