Memories

A/N: It's 20.09.23.
I've edited almost all the chapters except this. I was going through some bad phrase when I wrote this chapter as an escape. So dear readers enjoy this funny April Fools resembling chapter I had a fun time writing!

_____________________________________________

MORNING 9 AM

Boboiboy was quietly reading a book when Farah approached him. 

"Hey, Boboiboy," she said before giving a big yawn. Boboiboy smiled at her.

"Hi. I see you aren't a morning person." she said looking at her sluggish form.

"Nah, I didn't get much sleep..." she said stiffing a yawn. 

"Oh, don't sleep there Farah" Boboiboy laughingly said when she was dosing off.

Suddenly they heard a loud yell from Kaira's room. Boboiboy immediately stood up.

"Elemental split!" he called out and his form was then Thunder, Earthquake and Cyclone. They rushed to her room.

They reached with fear and anticipation but when they stood in front of her room they burst out laughing!

"Boboiboy, ahh! This isn't funny!!" Kaira yelled. She was cornered at the end of her bed. Her room was covered with spider webs with spiders all scattered along. Her GREATEST FEAR!

"OMIGOD!!" she yelled wavering her blanket around. She cornered herself more not knowing she was at the end and...

"Uff!!" she fell flat out the bed. "Ouch..!" 

Boboiboy  was now on the floor laughing out loud and clutching his stomach. Farah was red from laughing so much then Fang arrived. 

"Woo! It worked Farah!" Fang said laghing.

"It sure did!"

"Yep"

"Whyyy...?" 

.............................

Kaizo was sitting on the leaving room. He didn't move when he heard her. Rather he smiled to himself. He had his other plans. His device displayed a large screen where Yaya, Ying, Tok Aba, Gopal and Ochobot connected from different areas.

"Hey everyone,"

"Kaizo?" Yaya asked.

"Yeah, how are all of you?"

"We are okay" Ochobot said.

"You're the one who doesn't look okay," Ying said scoffing at him. Kaizo chuckled.

"I'm okay. But well... Fang has lost some of his memories. He might not remember you,"

"Oh, is he okay?" Tok Aba said, sadness glinting his eyes,

"Yeah. I told him about you and he says he wants to meet you all,"

"Ochobot can teleport us right?" Ying asked looking at Ochobot.

"Yep I can!"

"It's settled then we are coming!" Gopal said said grinning happily. 

Kaizo smiled shutting other screen except Yaya's. She looked at him curiously.

"Uhh, Yaya, bring your cookies too." he said.

"Umm. Okay!"

He then shut her screen too. Standing up, he cracked his knuckles and smirked.

"This is gonna be fun..."

...........................

It all started with Fang and Boboiboy. They asked him to call them all and in exchange he was told of the plan and was excluded to be the victim.