Finding The Way

In The Spaceship

Boboiboy requested Kaizo to let him and his friend in on his search. 'Maybe we could help'

Kaizo was typing on the touch pad. As the articles showed up in the 3D hollow screen, he swiped up various articles and reorganized them all around him.

Others stood in an overwhelming ignorance. 'Maybe he didn't need help'

Boboiboy: Kaizo, we have to find a way to save Fang.

Kaizo: I know.

Boboiboy : Then what should we do? How can we do that?

Kaizo: I don't know.. Yet.

Ying: Are there any way we can help Fang?

Kaizo: You all can help him by doing one thing. You have to make him feel like he is not alone and never let him feel like he is not needed.

Ying: But this IS the truth. He isn't alone he has us and we won't just leave him!

Kaizo stopped in his tracks and looked at her, huffing in annoyance.

Kaizo: Fang would start to feel like this because that's what it does. This is the best you can do to help okay?

Ying bit her lips and looked away. Yaya put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Boboiboy: Kaizo... This has been bothering me. Why are you saying 'us'? Doesn't it include you too?

Kaizo: Let it be. You should all go. Pang must be awake now.

Kaizo had it figured from the start. But one hint of it and Fang might hate him, forever.

___________________________________________

To Be Continued...