Charlie

Annie's talking someone talking to Annie in their mind
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how I ended up here but I know it wasn't intentional. Subconsciously something pulled me in this direction. It made me show up here, either to hurt me or to show me something. And it isn't a coincidence that neither Leah, Seth, or any of wolves aren't here guarding this place.

From afar I watch him do his everyday thing, sit on the couch, watching sports on the flatscreen t.v and a beer on his right hand. It seems as though my absence hasn't made a change. But I notice something about him, he has changed. He has dark circles underneath his chocolate brown eyes but it seems they're getting lighter, perhaps Sue has something to do with it. And if she does then I'll thank her one of these days. He has more grey hairs on his head, a few more wrinkles have appeared on his face. My old man is becoming an old man. I only hope I could be there when he peacefully passes on to the life.

For an hour, I stood back like a stalker behind a tree and watched him. Eventually, his human instinct took over and made him look out the window every now and then. I find it somewhat amusing when he would casually 'stretch', walking to the window, look out and when he couldn't find anything unusual he walks back to his spot. He did that for about six times before finally he got creep out. I watched him turn off the t.v and head up the stairs, but not before looking out the window. With my vampire speed, I went around the house and stood behind a tree that was in front of my father's bedroom window. And once again he looks out his window before sighing. Laying on his bed, he slowly closes his eyes and finally, sleep took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

The moment he opens his eyes he was confused and slightly scared. Looking around he notices he wasn't at home laying on his bed. He wasn't anywhere near home but in the woods. Just by looking at the tall trees and listening to the winds and the birds, he knew he wasn't in Forks. Where am I, he thought to himself. He began walking around the woods, lost and confused. Then he hears the sound of water, as he begins walking towards the water, he sees a silhouette sitting on a fallen log. Even though this person had their back facing him he knew who it was. Despite not seeing this certain person in a long time, he knew it was her. Oh, how could he forget her? He dreams of her every night.

Unexpectedly, the person stands up, turns around and stares at him with a bright smile. Instead of returning the smile, he stumbles back surprised and a bit sad. Charlie stares at the ghost of his beloved daughter, Annie. How could this be? Am I dreaming? Is she real? Is she here? So many questions ran through his mind but none came without. without a warning, Charlie took off running to his daughter. He held his daughter close to his chest, face buried in between her shoulder, a hand on the back of her head almost as though he cradling her. Annie hugged him back, hands tightly wrapped around his waist, buried her head in his face. For the first time ever, someone saw Annie without her veil/covering, even though it was in a dream she was glad he was the first. Father and daughter shared a lovely moment together, neither of them wanting to let go but they knew he had too, nothing last forever.

Charlie pulls away and stares down at his little girl, tears coming down both of their faces. Charlie's face has a bittersweet smile as he wipes away the tears of his daughter.

"A-Annie," Charlie said holding back a sob. He couldn't believe it, his daughter was in his arms, safe and alive. He stares at her bright hazel eyes just as he remembers them to be.

"Hi, daddy," Charlie hears the sweet voice of his daughter and he couldn't help but cry even more. This time it was Annie who wiped away his tears. She puts her hand on his right cheek and quickly yet gently Charlie covers her hand with his.