New Moon 12: Saving Bella

I woke up later than usual. I notice Bella hasn't been home. I had many missed calls from Jake, Embry and even from Sam. Since I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone I wasn't going to call back. Going downstairs I found dad's not letting me know he'll be out hunting today.

It was around 5 pm and I started to get worry about Bella. Bella hasn't shown up and wasn't answering her phone so I called Jessica. Jessica said that Bella left around 2 pm and hasn't talked to her since. Thanking her, I clicked the phone and started to call Jake. I called him but like Bella, he wasn't answering. I left him a voicemail telling him to meet me at the cliff, Bella's in trouble. I got up and went to get the truck keys, I knew where she was going to be. She was heading towards the cliff.

I tried to drive as fast as I could in this old truck, I prayed I wasn't too late. Getting off the truck I ran towards Bella just before she jumped.

"NOOO!!!" I SCREAMED.

I ran towards the edge of the cliff but before I jumped in someone pulled me back and someone else went in after Bella.

"LET ME GO!! LET ME FUCKEN GO!!" I screamed at the person holding me back.

I turned around and saw it was Sam.

"Calm down, Annie," Sam said.

"Get off of me, Bella needs me,"I said kicking and screaming.

However, Sam didn't let me go instead he pulled me closer to him. He held me tight and after a while he loosen up his hold.

"I'm going to let you go but we're going to go down the cliff and meet Bella and Jake"

Once Sam let me go, I quickly ran down the cliff and meet them at the bottom. I was crying so hard, praying that Bella was okay and alive. Jake dragged a pale looking Bella out the water. I kneel besides her as Jake was doing CPR. He managed to save her. I shoved him out the way and slapped Bella across her face. Then I pulled her into a tight hugged.

"What the fuck Bella. You're the stupidest person I have ever known. God damn it, Bella" I yelled at her as I pushed her back to stare at her.

"I wanted to see something" Bella says stuttering from the cold.

"You do that again and I'll fucken kill you myself. I'll bring you back to kill you again and again"

Bella's looked away.

"I-i thought I l-lost you," I say breaking down once again.

Bella turns and swipes away my tears, slightly smiles at me.

"But I'm still here," she says.

But I knew it had a double meaning. She didn't want to be here but yet she's here. She wants to die as much as I do but there's a difference between her and me. She's thinking only about Edward while I'm thinking about her and dad.

"She'll be alright," Sam said turning to me and I nod.

"Get them home, Jake. I'm heading to the hospital. I'll meet you there" Sam said before staring at me.

"Alright," Jake said before Sam left.

Jake, Bella, and I got in the truck. I was driving while Jake kept Bella warm. Driving home helped me calm down a little and listening to Bella's and Jake conversation.

"It's 108 degrees over here," Jake tells Bella as she moves closer to him.

"God my hands are freezing. Must be nice to never get cold" Bella says shivering.

"It's a wolf thing" Jake shrugs.

"Nah, it's a Jake thing," I said smirking at him and him to roll his eyes at me.