Are they alive?!

"Wait, I know these guys," Julia mentioned as she tried to make out from their bloody, probably broken face. 

I glanced at her confused, only for her to continue. "That's Mason, Hayden, David and Chris," she said as I raised my eyebrows—as if saying, how the hell do you know them.

Oh second thought, I don't think I want to know...

She rolled her eyes. "They're on the football team."

Football team?! Sebastian had football practice!

I nodded before looking back in front. Yet, that was when 5 other conscious students appeared, rubber cuffed and held by guards on each side. However, they looked just as bloody and messed up like the others, it hurts just by looking at them.

The first two guys were unfamiliar, but they had crazy smirks on their face as if they just won something. Whereas when I caught the second pair, my heart dropped for I figured who'd be the last.

I watched as Luke and Joshua get dragged down the hall with madness on their faces. Joshua was injured more than Luke yet still, he managed to walk with his head raised. They stubbornly tried to move, only to get firmly held put by the guards. They were mumbling something to each other as well before one guard told them to shut up or else.

Or else what? Get tasered?

Not long after them, Sebastian showed up last and I found myself cursing under my breath. Unlike any of the rest, he was surrounded by 3 guards from each side, that it was difficult to catch a glimpse of him. Yet before they could all leave, I managed to take one look at his face.

I wasn't surprised when I saw him looking blankly as always. Although he had his nose bleeding—probably broken—and a few bruised on one side of his face, he looked untouched compared to the others.

And believe me, when I say, I had a really bad feeling about this.

Soon after they left and it was guard-free again, everyone scrambled or started gossiping.

"Would you look at that! It's the Asshole Pack!" Julia laughed when she saw the three guys only to make me a bit pissed off, but I tried to ignore her. "Not surprised."

I need to know what happened...

"Hey, you!" as if Julia read my mind, she suddenly called for a group, making all of them turn to look at us. "Any idea what happened?"

One of them shrugged. "Sebastian started a fight with the team," he told her before going back to his group.

She laughed some more. "Damn, about the time he and his shitty group gets locked down again."

At that, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Locked?"

"Yeah, there's an underground floor with a lot of small cells. We get locked in if we caused trouble," she explained furthermore as we walk out the hall. I hissed when I caught drops of blood on the floor and saw people stepping on them like it's nothing.

"You see, this is what I've been warning you about." she let out a heavy sigh and shrugged. "He may try to act friendly, but he'll never be."

"Just like now. Who would've thought that he'd turn on his team? Hell, he might've killed them too."

He didn't kill them, right?!