What just happened?

Start from the beginning

"Um answer it idiot!" she smacked me in the back of my head.

"Thanks your a lot of help." she motioned her hand saying no problem and got up off my bed.

"I'm going to leave you and hottie neighbor to it, by the way, you might want to answer that." she said before she slipped out of my bedroom door.

I picked up my phone again and slid my thumb across the screen to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What's up worm? Wondering something. Would you like to go to a party with me?" he asked with every husky motion of his deep voice.

"A party? Where at?" I asked.

"It's at my old buddies house. I need a date, it's one of those parties. Come on. I promise to watch out for you. Watch my back and I'll watch yours I'll even hold your hair when your puking." he chuckled but his voice went to serious.

"Um sure. Yea sounds like fun. Certain thing I should wear?" I asked him.

"No just wear your normal cute regular cute bad ass clothes and you will be alright. Well I'll pick you up at 7:45 worm. Bye." he hung up seconds later.

I ran downstairs to tell my mom what happened.

"Mom I'm going to a party, if it's okay with you, with Liam." I bounced on my tip toes.

"My baby's first date!? Of course go go go!" she screamed in my ear as she gave me a quick bear hug.

I decided I was just going to wear what I have on because I was being lazy and didn't want to change.

I glanced at the clock ad saw it was 7:37. Yea I wouldn't have time to change even if I wanted to.

I started to read until a knock came at the door.

I got up and walked to the door. I quickly opened it and saw Liam standing there wearing and black wife beater with black Dixie pants and black and white adidas. His short black hair was spiked and his dark brown eyes shined under the porch light.

Wow that was cheesy.

"You look good. Ready?" he reached his arm out for me to take.

I took it and mouthed a simple ready. I put my phone in my pocket of course and followed Liam out to his black Mazda.

The car ride was silent, neither of us said anything.

30 minutes of silent car riding and we were at his friend place.

I stepped out the car and so did Liam. He locked the car and walked around to my side and grabbed my hand and lead me to the house.

"Have a few drinks, the drink table is right through those doors." he pointed to a pair of two wooded doors and saw table full of alcohol. Way to point out the obvious Liam.

I headed over to the drink table and poured myself a glass.

Some people came up to me and asked me where I was from and if I was with anyone here. When I told them Liam they were shocked and began to tell me stories about how he would bang girls in the locker rooms and in the hallways or janitor closets.

Gross!

I spotted Liam talking to some blonde across the way and walked over to him.

"Liam, I wanna go home." I told him.

"Why Peyton? Are the guys not treating you nice?" he asked me. He seemed deeply concerned.

"No they are fine. I just....I wanna go ho.." his lips quickly crashed on to mine for a split second.

For that quick second his soft smooth lips were caressing my lips in heavenly bliss.

"Come on we will go upstairs and talk." he grabbed my hand and led me to this room upstairs that had a queen sized bed.

We both sat on the bed next to each other and he began to rub circles around my shoulders.

"Tell me what happened." he said.

"Nothing happened I just...wanna...go home" a few soft moans were escaping my lips when moved his head into my neck and his sweet lips were caressing my neck.

His hand crept up onto my chest and my breast. His hand moved around over my breast for a little but before squeezing.

He softly pushed me onto the bed and moved his hands down on to my shorts and began to unbutton them.

Some part of me wanted to stop him but another part, the more powering part, said just let it keep going.

He pulled my shorts and panties off in one pull and looked at my now bare bottom half in awe. "Beautiful" he mumbled.

He lowered his head back down beginning the best night in my life existence.

I won't go into extreme detail but it was a while before we were done.

When we finished it all came clear.

I had just lost my virginity, I slept with my hot man whore bad boy neighbor, we did it in someone else bed, and there was no protection.

What the flying hoopla fire cracking monkeys did I just do?!

If you guys like this book please comment and vote and follow me. Add what you guys would like to see next in the comments or you can message me and tell me(: thanks guys