I pulled out my phone, and called Alyssa. The elevator dinged, and I got out as the phone was ringing. As I was going to the door to go outside, I ended the call and looked up.

"Hey where were you-" I started talking talking to Alyssa and Lucy as they walked through the door, but I stopped when I saw who was behind them.

"Why are you all here?" I asked the four guys.

"Because Harry's missing." Louis responded, and my stomach flipped.

"What do you mean he's missing? Where is he? Why would-" I quickly shut my mouth as soon as I realized I shouldn't care about him.

But I do, and I always will.

"We haven't seen him since he moved back into your place." Liam said.

"So we're going to find him, and that's why we brought them here to help." Alyssa looked down at me.

"Why? Why did you being them here?" I asked them.

"We thought you-"

"You thought wrong." I cut Lucy off. "I'm not helping you look for him, you can find him yourself. I never want to see him again."

"You've made that pretty clear." Zayn breathed.

"We're going to help them look." Alyssa motioned to the guys and then looked behind me.

"We are too." Alli said, and I turned around to see her and Hailey standing there.

"What?" I almost laughed.

"We're serious." Niall crossed his arms.

"Fine." I shrugged. "I am too. Have fun searching, and I'll meet you at the airport." I waved to them, and turned around to get back on the elevator.

How was I going to get to the airport?

That was actually the least of my worries right now. Of course I wanted Harry to be okay, but I couldn't see him. I couldn't give in and let him win me over again.

But I had to know he was okay.

I pulled out my phone again, and quickly texted Louis.

*Check the bar on White Horse road.*

I said, because out of everyone, I knew him the best, and if he hadn't checked there, that's where he would be. That was the bar he always drank at, because it was the first bar he had taken me to after I ran out of gas in Liam's car, and I had my first encounter with the paps there.

I could tell Louis had read it, but he didn't respond. I waited and waited, and went back up to the apartment. The movers had left, and it looked so sad, alone, and empty. Like me.

After forty five minutes, my phone rang and I immediately answered it.

"Did you find him?" I quickly asked, even though I shouldn't care.

"Yeah, but he's asking where you are, and he's refusing to leave." Niall said.

"Is he drunk?" I asked.

"Um... well, he's like... y- yeah, he's drunk." Niall sighed, and I heard glass breaking in the background.

"Where is she?!" I heard Harry yell, and my heart leaped. My heart ached for him, and all I wanted was to be in his arms, and fall asleep next to him again, and have that last forever. But I couldn't. He hurt me, in every way possible, and I had to let him go.

"Please come here, Ariana." Niall begged.

"No." I couldn't bring myself to. If I went back, I would never leave.