Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry and I didn't speak to each other for two weeks after that; and it was hard because we lived in the same house. I woke up Saturday morning around 11:15am. I was still upset about what happened with Harry, and I've barely come out of my room, besides for work. I stayed in my room all day, avoiding Alex and Daniel, and filling Alyssa in every night. Every day, I filled Lucy, Hailey, and Alli in at work. Everyone seemed really worked about me... I'll admit, I was a wreck. But I tried not to show it. All though Harry had no problem showing he didn't want anything to do with me. Everyone came upstairs to check on me every day, usually twice a day. Well, everyone except Harry. Just the four guys and Uncle Paul. I really did stay in my room, though. For meals, I walked downstairs and made myself breakfast before Harry would wake up. Recently though I think he's been catching on, and trying to meet me downstairs when I'm cooking breakfast. But I don't want anything to do with him. He lied to me, and the truth was he was with Alex. Alex. My abusive and messed up boyfriend who I didn't want to be with anymore. Then he hurt me and called me a bitch, and we haven't talked since then. I hate him.
This morning I decided to skip breakfast, just like I did yesterday. Besides, it was almost lunch time. I opened my laptop, relief washing over me to find there were no more threats or rude sayings coming in on my twitter.
About two days after Harry's accident, I started gaining and loosing followers on twitter. Then I got comments like 'fuck you mystery girl you better not be dating my hazza' or 'keep away from harry or I'll kill you your the reason he got in a car accident'. But like everything else, it all blows over, and this one eventually did. Some tweets were too intense to even repeat, and after seeing those, I would start cutting again. But because I stayed in my room all day, no one would notice. And thank god no one did notice, especially Harry. He would either hurt me for it or pretend he cares and talk me into stopping.
I still wasn't sure why Harry was ever with Alex though. I wanted to ask him, but I knew he wouldn't tell me in a billion years. I doubt anyone else knew why, except for Alex himself, and asking him was definitely not an option.
I did some shopping online, and then walked downstairs, not bothering to change. I was pretty hungry, so I walked downstairs, planning on just getting a granola bar. I was walking quietly down the stairs when I heard talking.
"Harry, we aren't gonna keep you're secret anymore. If Ariana asks why you were with Alex that day, we won't lie. We're gonna have to tell her." Liam said.
"You can't!" Harry's loud voice said. "You can't." He said, quieter.
"Harry this is absurd." Niall was saying. "You tell her, or one of us does."
"Well she's not really speaking to me so..." Harry trailed off.
"Harry I wonder why she's not speaking to you?" Louis asked. "Look you hurt her. You lied to her. When Liam and I walked in her room after she called our names that day, she looked so hurt. So heartbroken. Then she explained everything to us, and you were just cruel. It wasn't the Harry that I knew, and I know you mate." Louis said.
"Well I'm sorry. But-"
"No buts. You tell her, or we will." Zayn said.
"Fine." Harry said, and before he could finish, I ran down the stairs, making them all go silent and look at me.
"Good morning to you to." I said, looking at them the way they were looking at me.
"Oh, good morning." Liam said.
"Do you think she heard us?" Harry whispered.
"I can hear you now." I said, getting things out to make a smoothie. I reached out to grab a banana, seeing the scars and cuts on my wrist. Shit, I kept forgetting to cover these up.
I got the blender out, mixing everything together. I could hear mumbles from the boys behind me, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I turned off the blender, and poured myself a glass.
"What's in there, love?" Zayn asked, trying to act normal.
"Do you honestly care?" I smiled.
"How's Lucy?" Niall asked.
"Good." I said and he nodded.
"Well, good talk everyone." I laughed and waved, everyone except Harry looking at me. All four boys eyes widened, and I walked away quickly, hoping they wouldn't call my name. Why did I wave? Why didn't I wear long sleeves?
"Ariana!" Zayn called, causing the other boys plus himself to get up off of the couch and sprint over to me. It was enough to make Harry at least look up at me.
"What are those?" Liam asked, looking at my wrist. He asked way too loud, and Harry walked over.
"They're nothing." I said, and started to walk up the stairs but Zayn grabbed the back of my shirt, pulling me back. I almost fell down the stairs, but all five guys steeped in and caught me. I got down quickly.
"Ariana, what are they?" Louis asked again.
"Why do you care? Why does it matter to you guys?" I asked.
"We're worried about you!" Niall said.
"Have you ever noticed that you've basically been in your room for two weeks?" Harry spoke up for the first time. I hesitated before answering.
"Have you ever noticed that maybe the reason I've been in my room for almost two weeks is because of you?" I asked and ran up stairs.
"Um... you never told us what's wrong with your wrist!" Niall called after me.
"I think you can take a wild guess!" I yelled. I decided to actually do something today. I showered, dried my hair, loosely curling it for later tonight. I was going clubbing.
I called Lucy, Hailey and Alli, and they were picking me up around 6:30pm. I wasn't planning on telling the boys because they would probably just worry and tell me I was too young.
For the rest of the day, I just stayed in my room, too afraid to face all of them again. Uncle Paul came over, and played it cool. I could tell he was worried about me, but he didn't say anything. He brought me up some lunch and by time 6:00pm rolled around, he had left. Perfect, I had 30 minutes to get ready.

(hey guys sorry this chapter was not very 'action packed' but maybe the next one will be. keep reading and vote and comment!! xx)