Chapter 53

Chapter 53

"Wait!" I yelled as the doctors rushed me into the operating room. "I need Harry!"

They never responded to me, they never listened. I couldn't call Harry; they had taken my phone from me so I wouldn't get too distracted. Even if I still had my phone though, Harry wouldn't be able to pick it up: he was on a plane, on his way here.

"You're only going to feel a slight pinch." A nurse told me as she walked towards me with a big needle.

"No!" I screamed. "Where's Harry?! I need Harry!"

"Harry will be here any minute."

"Well then we can wait!" I yelled.

"Nurse Maggie?!" The nurse with the needle called and another one, I'm assuming Nurse Maggie, rushed over quickly. Nurse Maggie pinned my shoulders down, and another nurse rushed over to do the same with my arms. I kicked and screamed and cried, and then I felt a little pinch. The nurses all backed away, including the one with the now empty syringe. I felt light headed, and suddenly the room looked purple, and all of the nurses looked green.

I was awake, but it didn't feel like it. All I could focus on was Harry. How great he was, how wonderful he was, how amazing he was... I forgot everything else. Where was I anyway? I had so many questions but they all got interrupted by the sound of a baby's cry.

"Congratulations." A nurse smiled, and held a small infant next to my body. "It's a girl." I slowly grinned, remembering my surroundings. How long did that take? It seemed like it only took seconds, but I'm sure it didn't.

"She's loosing blood, and fast." I heard a nurse say, and the tiny child was quickly carried away, but I could still hear the faint noise of her crying. Those were the last things I was aware of, before everything went black.