Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Harry!" I screamed as I got closer to the car. Paparazzi questions flew out in every direction possible. I looked back, and through my tears I saw the other boys flying out of the big black car and sprinting through paparazzi. I got to the car he was in, the window rolled down. His forehead was partly coated with a thin layer of blood and his curly hair was falling into it a little bit. His eyes were closed shut, and he looked terrible. The front windshield was completely shattered.

"Harry!" I yelled again, even though he couldn't hear me. The sirens got closer, forcing all of the paparazzi away. I let the ambulance come and take Harry away in the back of their car, and I sobbed into Louis' shirt.

"He'll be fine." Louis said, and kissed the top of my head.

"What if he's not?" I asked.

"Don't say that." Niall said, shakily.

"Harry Styles is a brave man, he'll get through whatever is coming." Liam said.

"Let's go to the hospital." Zayn said, and we all climbed back into the black suburban, Louis and I getting in the front.

"Harold Styles." I said, running up to the lady at the front desk in the hospital.

"Uh..." She said, scrolling through her computer. "Oh, room 212, second floor." She said. I didn't even have time to say thank you, I just sprinted down a hallway that was too long and the boys were far behind me.

"Fuck this." I said to the elevator, and pushed open a heavy door, taking the steps by two.

I bolted down another hallway and turned a corner, crashing into the door at room 212. There was a yellow slip of paper next to the door, hanging on the wall with four boxes, saying,

Vacant

Occupied

Come In

Please Wait

The box next to 'Come in' was checked, and it didn't take me more then two seconds to bolt through that door to. The boys soon followed.

"You are?" A doctor asked.

"Ariana Mortin." I said.

"Who are you?" Another doctor asked.

"Ari- oh, um... his girlfriend." I hesitated.

"Harry do you know this lady?" A doctor asked and my eyes widened. I didn't even notice he was awake.

"Yes." He eventually said, and I smiled.

I walked over next to him, and sat down on the floor beside his bed, holding his hand.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Louis asked.

"He'll be fine." The doctor responded, and I think the weight of world was lifted off of everyone's shoulders. "He has a few cuts and bruises, but it's not bad. He was lucky." The doctor said. "I'll give you guys some time." He said, and all the doctors walked out. Liam turned on the tv, and we jut sat in silence for a few minutes. Liam flipped to the news, but then immediately turned it off after hearing what the top story was.

"Harry Styles was in a car accident only about 45 minutes ago." The news reporter said. It had been that long, already? "He was in a stolen car, and went straight into a tree. Then the 'Mystery Girl,' Ariana Mortin, was screaming and crying, yelling his name. But when the-" After that, Liam turned it off. Harry looked at me.

"You were crying and screaming my name?" He smiled.

"Well..." I hesitated. "I tried to. But when the paparazzi started snapping pictures everywhere, it was pretty hard." I admitted, and he smiled.