Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I was smiling the whole drive home from the hospital, because of Harry. I tried to stop smiling because the boys were giving me strange looks, but I couldn't help it. My phone started ringing, and I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, Ariana." An unfamiliar voice said.

"I'm sorry, who is this?" I asked.

"Oh this is Daniel. Daniel Smith, the one from your work office." He said. Shit. "So I heard you guys were lying about dating. Then I saw on the news that your dear Harry, got into an accident. I'm glad he's okay." Daniel finished.

"H- How do you know he's okay?" I asked.

"Honey, your real boyfriend sent me. Remember Alex? Yeah, well I got a few pictures of you and Harold making out on his hospital bed so..." He started.

"Fuck." I muttered and everyone had worried looks.

"Fuck is right, hun." Daniel laughed. "I came to you because Alex is paying me to... how do you put this?" Daniel asked.

"Um... stalk me?" I suggested, and the boys really started getting weird looks.

"Basically, yes. Look I don't want to hurt you. I'm only doing this for the money, okay?" He explained.

"Please don't do this. Please, just tell Alex to stop and that I don't want to date him anymore." I pleaded.

"Honestly, I wish I could, but I won't. I only won't though for your safety, alright? If Alex finds out your done with this relationship, he could go too far." Daniel said.

"Okay, thank you, I guess. Please please please don't tell Alex, I don't want him to know. Wait can't I just call the police?" I asked.

"No! No Ariana do not call the police. I'm not the only one Alex sent. I'm the nicest, but there are other men out there who are watching you, maybe even more then I am." Daniel said.

"W- watching me?" I asked.

"Yes, they could even be now." Daniel said.

"What?" I almost whispered.

"Don't worry, they are never able to hear you, just see you. They're restricted to outside the house though, so when you're in the house, they can't come in... unless it's Alex, who you know came in your house the other night." Daniel explained.

"Yeah... um thanks for the heads up." I said, and hung up.

"Who was that?" Louis asked.

"Um... Alex's friend." I said.

"What do you mean friend? You kept saying he was 'stalking' you?" Liam pointed out.

"Um... Alex pays people to basically spy on me and see what I'm doing." I explained.

"What?!" Zayn gasped, everyone's eyes filling with anger and worry ness.

"But it's okay because they can't come in the house and they can't hear us." I said.

"That doesn't make it ok!" Niall yelled.

The rest of the car ride went on like that, the boys confused, me explaining everything. I walked inside first, running up to my room. I stripped down, and got in the shower, standing in the hot water for a while, doing nothing. I got out, threw away my razor that I promised Harry I wouldn't use to hurt myself ever again, and wrapped myself in a towel. I put my hair in another towel, and was looking through my clothes when I sighed, looking up. Wait, what was that? There was a small black thing in my corner. No. It couldn't be. But it is. I screamed at the top of my lungs for about two seconds and a few more seconds later, all four boys ran in my room.