Chapter 41

Chapter 41

The next morning, I woke up I n Harry's arms in the small twin bed on the tour bus. The hospital let me go, saying I only suffered a mild concussion. They were actually more worried about the bruises and cuts I gave myself. I took in Harry's familiar scent, and smiled. He kissed my temple.

"Oh I didn't know you were awake." I smiled.

"Well now you do." He said, in his irresistible morning voice that made me want to throw myself off of a bridge. I turned around, almost knocking him off the bed. I laughed and kissed him, making sure it lasted a while.

"Get a room." Zayn groaned, throwing a pillow at us. We laughed but were interrupted by a loud voice that woke up the still sleeping Liam and Niall.

"Get up!" The familiar loud voice of Uncle Paul yelled, bursting the bedroom door open. He immediately saw Harry, and I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.

"Styles, get in your own bed." Uncle Paul joked.

"But I'm cold." He complained, making me smile.

"But it's summer time, and we're in Texas." Paul said.

"Have we moved?" Harry whined. "We had a show in Texas yesterday."

"Harry, yesterday we were in Dallas, today we're in Houston." Uncle Paul said.

"Five more minutes." Niall groaned.

"Make it ten." Liam sleepily said.

"Yes, make it twenty you-" Zayn started but couldn't finish his sentence.

"Get up!" Uncle Paul said.

"Five more minutes!" Louis screamed, making his voice go really high like a girl.

"Louis you only have five minutes!" Paul shouted, causing all of the boys, including Harry, to jolt out of bed and run to the bathroom.

"Hey no fair!" Niall complained as Zayn locked himself in one of the bathrooms.

"Sorry, Ni!" Zayn yelled.

"You take the longest, and I have to climb down from the tippity-top bunk!" Niall went on.

"Nialler, you missed your chance on the other one!" Louis teased, slamming the door shut to the other bathroom. I laughed, and rolled over, shutting my eyes again. Harry came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"While I'm waiting to take a wee I want to cuddle." Harry said, picking up my hand and twirling the ring around my finger.

The boys had been gone for about an hour, and I was just sitting in the boiling hot bus on my laptop. I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet today. I was getting up and stretching when the front door to the bus burst open, and angry man standing there, furious.

"Alex?!"

(please vote, comment, and follow! xx)