Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Uh... Harry?" I called from the hotel bathroom. It was the morning after the wedding, and Zayn and Perrie were staying at some other beautiful resort on the beaches of Australia. Everyone else who was actually in the wedding was still at the original hotel, and they gave the boys a week off from their tour so Zayn could enjoy his honeymoon in some peace and quiet.

"Yeah, love?" Harry called in his morning voice that got me every time from the bedroom.

"Can you come here for a minute?" I asked.

"What is it?" Harry asked, showing up at the bathroom door shirtless, and rubbing his eyes.

"I..." I hesitated. "I think I'm pregnant." I smiled, holding up the stick. It took him a few seconds to process what I had just said, after all it was pretty early for this.

"What?" He smiled. "That's amazing!" He laughed, and walked over to me. He took the stick and set it down on the sink counter. He picked me up, and spun me around, kissing me again and again. "I'm so happy."

"I'm glad you're happy." I laughed.

"Aren't you?"

"No, I am, I'm just surprised you're taking this so well." I shrugged. "Paul might actually want to kill you, and what's gonna happen to your career? I've never even met your family and-"

"Ariana. Stop. Everything will turn out okay. I promise. Paul will understand, he has kids of his own, and he knows how much we love each other." Harry said, putting me down and taking my hand. "My career will go on, just as it is. Once the baby is born, I'll be more busy of course, but I'll also make time for everything. My family has also been dying to meet you." He laughed. "My sister, Gemma, already says you two are gonna best friends, and my mum also knows how much I love you. I've told them so much about you, and they've seen the prettiest pictures of you in the magazines." Harry smiled.

"Okay." I said, allowing myself to slip out a smile. "Thank you, Harry."

"No, thank you." He smiled, putting a hand on my stomach.

"Is it okay if we wait to tell everyone?" I asked.

"Of course, darling." Harry smiled. "Want to go grab something to eat?"

"Ugh, the thought of food is the last thing I need." I groaned.

"Well, you need something." Harry laughed, and picked me up, taking me into the other room. We plunked down on the comfy mattress, and sighed. "Room service?" Harry asked.

"Fine." I smiled.

"I love you." He said, twisting the ring around my finger again.

"I love you too." I grinned, kissing him.