Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"Here we are." Harry smiled as he pulled into a driveway of a beautiful house. He kept smiling, and looking at the house, and I just looked at him, like he had three heads.

"Who's house is this?" I asked as he opened his door and stepped out of the car. He walked around to my side, and opened my door, taking my hand in his, and helping me out.

"Harry, who's house is this?" I asked again.

"Oh." He nodded, and reached his other hand into his pocket, pulling out a set of keys.

"Ours." He smiled, squeezing my hand, and giving me the keys.

"Wh- What?" I stuttered. "What are you talking about?" Honestly, I wasn't sure how I felt about this. Sure, we had a family now, we were getting married, and we already technically lived together. But at the same time, we lived with the other guys, and Uncle Paul stopped by every day. Here, we would be alone with Cassidy; although maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

"This is our house." He repeated, and unlocked the front door with his set of keys. I looked at him, as we stepped through the doorway, and I looked around, causing my mouth to fall to the ground.

"You don't like it?" He frowned.

"No, no. It's not that, not that at all." In front of me stood a large front hall, with a huge grand staircase. The floors were covered with white marble, and there was a small fireplace off to the side.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking at him.

"Home." He smiled, and kissed my lips quickly.

"No, like where?" I asked again.

"Oh, if this is about the other house, it's only fifteen minutes away from the guys' house." 

I nodded in response, and looked outside a window. The house was located on a quiet street, and I saw a group of little kids run across the street, laughing. It was strange hearing Harry call the other house 'the guys' house', because only a few minutes ago, it was mine and his, also.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"I love it." I smiled, and he let out a sigh. I hadn't even realized he was even holding his breath. I dropped his hand, and walked down a hallway, leading to another large room, what looked like the living room, or family room. It had a large television, and another fireplace, with some tables and couches and chairs. On either side of the tv, was two bay windows, with little cushions for seating. I walked in another room, the kitchen, and again, my mouth fell open. The floor was once again covered in white marble, along with the counter tops and island in the middle.

"Say something." Harry almost laughed.

"How did you get this? When? Why? And-"

"Okay, that's not what I was expecting you to say." he cut me off, and ran a hand through his hair. I could tell he was under pressure, and he was acting pretty stressed, but I gave him some good reasons.

"Sorry." I looked down, and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, and leaning in on his moving chest.

"I love you, you know that, right?" He asked into my hair.

"Yes." I nodded against his chest, and he took a deep breath. "And I love you."

"So, will you move in with me?" He asked, a question that I'm sure he had been holding back for a while now.

"Um..." I trailed off, but nodded. "Yes."

"Really?" He asked, pulling away from me so he could see my face.