Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

I stepped off of the plane in the warm spring air of England. Okay now I wasn't even exactly sure where to go. I walked through the airport, got my bags and walked outside. I pulled out my phone to call Alyssa when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ariana Mortin?" A very tall man asked wearing a black suit with a little black bow tie.

"Um... yes?" I said.

"Andrew. Pleasure to meet you." He said, shaking my hand. "I'm your limo driver, I'll be taking you to your flat." He said.

"Limo driver? Flat?" I asked.

"Flat is a little like British for house. Yes, limo. I know you and Mr. Paul haven't seen each other in a while, so I'll catch you up a bit." He said, opening the side door for me after he put my bags in the back.

"Paul Higgins is very wealthy, and very busy. He works as a body guard for a very famous boy band, One Direction." He said, looking at me and I shook my head. "Don't know them? You'll meet them soon enough. There's five of them, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry." He said, reciting their names. "They're all quite nice. We'll not..." He started but didn't finish. "Nevermind. Anyway, your Uncle works with them all the time, so you'll be seeing a lot of them." He said as I just nodded. "I'm sorry about your loss," he said and I sighed.

"How far away is the uh... flat?" I asked.

"About an hour and a half. You look quite tired, love. Get some sleep." He said.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Oh, my apologies. In England everyone kinda calls each other love." He said and I nodded.

After what seemed like forever with only a few minutes of sleep here and there, we pulled up to an enormous mansion with many cars parked outside. Andrew helped me out of the limo, and he got my bags.

"Oh, it's fine I can get those." I said.

"Please, I insist." He said.

"No it's really nothing." I said, taking my bags.

"But Ms. Ariana, that's kind of... my job." He said.

"Uncle Paul doesn't have to know." I said, knocking on the front door. It swung open 5 seconds later with a big man standing in front of it.

"Ariana?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh you look so beautiful! And so much bigger," He said.

"Well I haven't seen you since I was 7. But, thanks Uncle Paul." I said.

"Come inside. Thank you Andrew." Paul said, tipping Andrew and shutting the door behind me as I stepped inside the beautiful house.

"Boys, come on up!" Uncle Paul yelled down a large staircase. I heard shuffling footsteps and mumbling and laughing and adorable British accents coming upstairs.

"Boys, this is Ariana, my niece. Ariana, these are the boys." Paul said.

"Right, Andrew told me a bit about you guys." I said, putting my stuff down.

"Ariana!" One of the boys yelled, running up, and spinning me around with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm Louis." He said, putting me down.

"Nice to meet you." I laughed.

"I'm quite friendly. And I also-" Louis started but another boy cut him off.