Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I spent the rest of that night in that same hotel room, thinking about Harry. What if Alex and Daniel were right? What if this Victoria girl left and now she really is back in Los Angelos? I should stop worrying though; even if she was back, three days is not enough time to fall in love again. Besides, Harry was in love with me. But what if I miss Harry more then he misses me?

I woke up in the same hotel room. There was only one bed, and Alex and Daniel had just left. Alex made me sleep in the bed with him, and I was surprised nothing happened. Daniel slept on the pull-out couch, and let's just say it was one of the worst nights of my life. Daniel and Alex went somewhere, so when I woke up I was alone. They didn't leave a room key, but they left a note saying they were out and to not even try to escape. Great.

I rolled over and grabbed the remote, clicking on the tv. I immediately got sucked in to the story.

"One Direction is currently on their way to Los Angelos. Uh-oh. Will Harry be reunited with his true love? Sorry, Ariana." A snobby girl smirked. So it was true, Alex and Daniel were right. But Harry wouldn't just leave me, of course not. I kept listening anyway... "This morning, Harry tweeted,

'such a great show, thank you San Diego! can't wait for LA, and can't wait to see all of my perfect fans. you're all beautiful, i love you, even the ones i've already met ;)'. 

"He's already met? Is he referring to this Victoria girl? If he's not, then he must really really love these directioners!" The reporter said, and I turned it off. He does love his directioners. You're wrong you slutty reporter, that tweet was for his fans.

"You sure?" Alex asked.

"When did you get here?" I jumped, looking over at him, and breathing heavily.

"Like a minute ago... you were really sucked into that." He smirked.

"I wasn't." I huffed. "When do I get to leave here?" I asked.

"I don't know." Alex shrugged.

"Well, then can I leave now? I need to get dressed."

"Fine, I'll take you home." He sighed. "But only to pack a bag of clothes." He said, walking out of the room. I jolted out of bed, and raced down the fifteen flights of stairs too fast, not wanting to wait for the elevator.

When we got to my house 30 minutes later, I ran up to my room, and Alex followed. We walked into my room, and he turned on the tv as I was packing a bag of clothes.

"Hey look." Alex said, turning up the volume on the tv. I spun around, and watched that same girl again from before.

"New 1D update everyone! They have landed in LA, and they're on their way to the hotel, where they'll be spending the next three days. Harry has a new tweet!" She squealed, and read the tweet from her silver iPhone 5s.

"so glad to be back on the road... i love LA! can't wait to see everyone, even the old faces." She read.

"What's all this talk about 'old faces', and the fans he's already met? I think it has some more meaning to it then just being about directioners." She said and I tried blocking the rest out, and finished packing my bag.

"Sorry, Ariana." Alex said from behind me and I sniffled. I didn't even realize I had been crying. I finished packing my bag, by throwing in my razor, and leaving.

"Ariana, you can bring your phone." Alex said, handing me my hpone from where I had left it yesterday.

"Really?"

"As long as you don't text or call anyone." He said.

"Okay." I sighed, taking my phone. At least I could check twitter for myself instead of having some slutty reporter read of the tweets of my boyfriend for me. I looked at my phone, checking everything. I had ten missed calls from Uncle Paul, three missed calls from each of Alli, Lucy and Hailey, nine missed calls from Zayn and Liam, eight missed calls from Louis, and fourteen missed calls from Niall. I laughed at Niall, and kept scrolling.

Harry<3                          6 missed calls.

I sighed, confused, and tucked my phone away.

As we pulled back into the hotel, I got out and Alex didn't.

"I have to go meet Daniel somewhere." He said, looking at the clock. 1:09pm.

"Okay." I said, taking the room key he was holding out for me.

"Don't try anything." He said, and pulled away. 

I walked up to my room, and slid the key through a slot in the door. I opened it slowly to find three girls sitting on my bed.

"Ah!" Hailey screamed, and they all ran over to me.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked.

"Did he touch you?" Alli demanded.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We needed to see if you were okay." Lucy said.

"How the hell did you find me?" I asked.

"Lucky guess..." Hailey said. "Joking, we just followed Alex's car yesterday as fast as we could, and then waited for him to leave."

"Oh, well I'm fine, thanks for coming." I sighed, putting my bag on the bed. "You guys have to go, Alex will kill you if he finds out you're here." I said.

"Then he just doesn't have to know." Alli said.

"We're sorry about Harry." Lucy said.

"Whatever." I sighed. "I think you guys should go to the concert this Saturday without me." I said.

"No, we can't!" Alli said.

"You have to." I said, suddenly realizing something. "Work!" I yelled.

"Yeah, Bordeaux got kind of mad about that." Hailey said.

"But we covered for you, saying you were really sick and you might not be back until next week." Alli said, and I let relief wash over me.

"Thank you guys so much." I said.

For the rest of the day, we just sat in the hotel room, talking. When we saw Alex's car from the window, they ran down the stairs as fast as possible, knowing he would take the elevator. I went to bed, and pretended to be asleep when Alex got into bed next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, I grabbed my phone, checking US Weekly, and reading the first headline.

Harry Styles and New "Mystery Girl"

I felt my heart sink, but kept reading.

After One Direction's concert last night, Harry was seen leaving the arena with another "Mystery Girl", hand in hand.

I looked at the picture, and sure enough, there was Harry, smiling and hand in hand with a girl. All you could see was her perfectly white straight teeth smiling, and then she was using her other hand to pull a hood down further over her face.

They got in a cab together, and sped off quickly. Is this the Victoria girl he was searching for? Is this the Victoria girl we've been searching for? Is Hariana over?

I put my phone down and let the tears spill.

(zayum bae... hariana ;( xx)