Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Hey do you guys wanna come home with me?" I asked Lucy, Alli, and Hailey after work.

"Yes!" Hailey squealed.

"Sure!" Lucy said.

"Thanks!" Alli smiled.

"We can take my car." Hailey said, pulling me in her car as Lucy and Alli got in theirs.

"Thanks, I stole Zayn's today." I laughed.

We walked through the front door of the house, Hailey's eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.

"Close that, you'll catch flies." Alli smiled.

"Oh my god." Hailey managed to say.

"Who are these lovelies?" Liam asked, from the couch with all the other boys.

"Yeah, who are these lovelies." Niall whispered, staring at Lucy, who blushed.

"These are the other interns at Bordeaux Designs. They're also my friends though, this is Lucy, Alli, and Hailey." I introduced.

"Lucy." Niall muttered, not taking his eyes off of her.

"I can't believe I'm here." Hailey gasped.

"Hailey's the only one who knew what One Direction was. They had heard of it but Hailey's obsessed." I explained.

"I think I'm gonna faint." Hailey said.

"I'll catch you, love." Louis laughed and Hailey did a double-take and just stared at me.

"Anyway, we're gonna go upstairs to my room. I need to tell you guys about something." I said, seriously. The boys all started to go downstairs, but Niall stayed.

"I'll be down in a minute boys, I'm just gonna get something!" Niall yelled down the stairs after them. We started walking upstairs as Lucy stayed down.

"I'm just gonna get a glass of water. I'm really uh... thirsty." She blushed and Niall laughed.

"Okay." I smirked and led Alli and Hailey upstairs.

"They gon' get down and dirty." Alli laughed.

"Ew! Okay so this is my room and I need to talk to you." I motioned for them to sit on my bed. They nodded.

"Okay so did you guys see Harry kiss me yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes! Jesus Christ we were waiting for the time you would tell us what happened!" Hailey said.

"Yeah, you said you guys weren't dating." Alli said.

"We aren't. We never have, we hate each other." I said.

"How can you hate Harold Edward Styles?" Hailey asked.

"Well I'll definitely be using that name against him." I laughed. "Other then his fans, he's rude to everyone he doesn't know." I explained. "So my boyfriend, Alex, sent this guy to check on us at work because he thought we were dating." I started to say. I explained to them everything that had happened from why I moved here, and what's going on between Harry and I.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in." Alli said.

"Yeah." I breathed.

"Well, at least your able to say you kissed Harry Styles." Hailey laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks. You guys want anything?" I asked, standing up.

"Dr. Pepper?" Alli asked.