Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"Hi." Harry smiled cheekily from the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I told you I would see you soon."

"Why are you here?" I laughed, walking over to him as he stood on his feet.

"For you." He chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"Why?"

"Well, I came for the appointment at the clinic, but I was too late." He sighed. "I wanted to be there, though."

"Well I'm glad you tried." I laughed. "What are you missing?"

"I'm only staying for two nights."

"So you're missing two concerts?"

"Yeah." He sighed. "But it's worth it." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "So... four months?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "It's a lot sooner then I thought it would be."

"Are we gonna find out the sex?"

"I don't really want to." I shrugged.

"Good, me neither. I like surprises."

"Becoming pregnant at age nineteen was surprise enough, Haz." I laughed.

"I just missed you." He smiled.

"I missed you more."

"So what are you feeling up to do?" He asked. "We could go out, we could-"

"Let's go to the park." I suggested. "I wanna catch up."

"I like the way you think." He smiled. "To the park!" He scooped me up, and walked me to his car.

When we got to the park, we climbed out of the car and walked up to an ice cream stand. We both got soft serve vanilla on a cone, and licked that with one hand while our other hands were glued together.

"When and how are we gonna tell your fans, and the press?" I asked about the baby.

"Well, we could just not tell them."

"Harry, I'm gonna start showing soon, I'd rather tell them then have them start guessing, or calling me fat."

"They wouldn't do that."

"You'd be surprised." I smiled.

"But you're right, okay, we should tell them."

"Starting when?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe-" He stopped talking and looked over to his left. Sure enough, there were the apps, snapping photos of us hand in hand. "Now!"

"What?!" I almost laughed. "Now?"

"Why not?"

"Well, because we..." I started but couldn't find a good enough reason. "Fine."

"Really?" He smiled. "Okay," He pulled me over like a little eager boy to the paparazzi and I got nervous. C'mon Ariana, now is definitely not the time to throw up.

"Ariana, Ariana!" They yelled.

"Harry!"

"Ms. Mortin!"

"Are the rumors true?"

"Are you-"

"Hey!" Harry yelled, silencing them. The cameras kept flashing, but they stopped talking. Harry looked at me and nodded.

"I'm pregnant." I muttered quietly, but of course, they still heard. The questions started coming faster now.

"Ariana, is Harry staying with you?"

"Was he mad at first?"

"Hello?!" Harry yelled, making them shut up again. "If you would keep your mouths shut for five seconds, maybe we could tell you the truth." They all waited for one of us to go on, with eager in their eyes.

"I'm pregnant. I don't think Harry was ever mad, we were just both surprised." I nodded. "Yes, he's staying with me, we do not and will not know what the sex is, we are keeping it, and..."

"We're getting married." Harry finished, holding up my left hand with the beautiful ring on it. We both smiled cheerfully and then walked away, hand in hand still, licking our ice cream cones, and laughing as the cameras kept snapping.

(I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN ALMOST A WEEK! i just finished a huge three-month history project, so i've been really busy. i've also been trying to convince my parents to let me go to a WWA concert and i think im getting tix for my birthday :O i am so excited i can't breathe. but again, i apologize 100x for not updating recently. my mom took my phone away to and thats usually where i update from so... but thank you so so much and keep reading! also read my other story please! xx)