It's Just Sex

Zenith's POV::

Astra gets up and takes her hair down from its neat bun. Nothing about how she looked today was her. She looks like a different person, still beautiful, but different. The makeup that was caked on her face covered up her true beauty and the dress wasn't her.
"What are we supposed to tell Mack?" She asks. I forgot about that whole side of things. "If she was still five, it would be easy, but she's older now. She knows me."
"We'll tell her the truth," I say. "Not the whole truth, but some of it. She loves you and will be happy about this." She tenses.
"How's her home life with her mother?" She asks. I run my hands over my face, groaning.
"I don't know, I'm not allowed to know. During the custody battle, I lost most rights to her, including knowing some parts of her life. Say...say Dannie were to start seeing anyone, I have no right to know who the man is even if he is spending time around my daughter."
"How did she even get custody!?"
"She's smart. We had her on a very tight leash, but she broke a law and they took her into custody, and she explained stuff to them. She told them about the gang activity, which I would be in prison for right now if I didn't have people on the inside. Nothing I would have said would have helped my case."
"What about telling them she's a hooker? Oh, and that she was letting her five year old daughter at the time, get RAPED!"
    "Do you really think they would have believed me?" I ask. She shakes her head, sighing. "You can go take a shower, I'm gonna make a call." She nods, looking down at the dress.
    "Can you untie the back?" She asks, her face turning light red. I get up and turn her around. She moves her hair ad I start to untie the back, pulling the ribbon from the holes. She keeps it help up as she turns back and around and thanks me.
××××××××

   One week later: Astra's POV::

      Nick sits in one of the desks at the front of the class, putting his head down on the hard, polished wood. "What is the reason you called me here for? I could be at a gay bar." I roll my eyes and close my filing cabinet beside my desk.
    "Something happened."
    ×××××××

    Zenith nibbles and kisses my neck, going further down to my collarbones. I arch my back to get closer to him, needing to feel him completely pressed up against me. He pulls my thin tank top down a little to expose more skin for him.
    His hand slips between my legs, touching me through the thin fabric of the boxers. So what if I wear men's boxers to bed? They're  comfortable. I grab his hand and remove it from between my legs. "Stop," I sighs, my breaths shakey and uneven.
    ×××××××

     "I don't see what the problem is," Nick says once I'm finished telling him the story. I could he e gown to Natalie with this, but she would have just told me to sleep with Zenith already, or my Tia Hermosa, but she would just tell my mom, who would eventually tell my dad, who would tell my tios. It wouldn't work out. Hell, I haven't even faced my family since from my "wedding".
     "That's not the first time that's happened," I tell him. "Its been all week. I'm getting..."
   "Sexually frustrated?" He asks. I nod. "Listen, I know how you are with this whole waiting until marriage thing, and if that's what you really want to go by, go by it; but you aren't gonna go to hell for having sex. Sex is just a way to show your specific way to show your liver that you love them in a way no one else can."
    "Maybe this wasn't the right place to have this conversation," I say, looking at Mack's desk.
    "If I were you, I would let Lucifer fuck me as hard as he wanted on that desk."
    ××××××

     I've been tense all night and I'm sure Zenith has noticed it. He keeps asking if I'm alright and whenever I tell him I'm fine, he gives me a "sure you are" look. Mack is with her mom tonight, so we're here all alone. If I'm going to do this, now is the perfect time.
    I stand up with my plate and make my way over to the sink to wash it. The warm water almost is enough to calm my nerves until I feel Zenith's strong body press up against my back. He moves my hair to one side and between kissing his way down my jaw and neck, making sure to leave marks in his wake.
    I can do this. Its not that big of a deal. It's like Nick said, its just a way to show him I love him. Its just sex. I can do this.
    I turn around, reaching up and wrapping arms around his neck. He cups the back if my neck, deepening the kiss. I jump closer to him in shock as he smacks my ass, giving it a light squeeze. I hate to admit how good it feels. This is so far past my morals.
    He picks me up and starts carrying me towards the room.   I remove my lips from his and move just below his chin, knowing its sensitive. He groans as he throws me down onto the bed. I sit up and start unbuttoning his shirt. Damn, his body is heavenly. I trail my fingertips down his six-pack, loving that goosebumps appear on his olive skin.
   He pushes me back and gets above me. "You're driving me crazy, Ms.Reign," he says, his lips fanning against mine.  I wonder what would happen if I ever tried to resist the urge to kiss him, I would fail.
    "Then don't control yourself," I say. He crashes his lips against mine as his hand slips under my shirt and squeezes my breast. I moan in pleasure. I reach down and brush my hand against the bulge in his jeans. He bites down my lip gentle before glancing down at what I'm doing.
    "Don't," he says. I panic that in doing something wrong as he sits up and moves off of me. He takes deep breaths, looking at me with wide eyes.
   "Did I do something wrong?" I ask shyly. He shakes his head.
   "Not at all, you were doing all the right things," he says. "I just...I know how you want to wait until marriage," he says.
    "I don't want to anymore," I say, my face turning red.
   "That's not the type of thing that changes over night, Hermosa. I love you, and don't want to make you feel like you have to do this for me. Even if that's not the case, I know you too well."
    I run my hands through my hair, groaning. "I'm sorry," I say. "It's just...we have been getting more...involved lately and Everytime I stop it, I find myself wanting more. I'm getting... How did Nick put it...sexually frustrated?"
    "Astra, baby, there are other ways to relieve that sexual frustration," he says.
    "Now I'm back in that mind space where I think sex is a sin before marriage," I say, getting up from the bed. "You just had to ruin the moment." He chuckles. Ugh even his chuckle is sexy right now!
   "I apologize for that," he says. "Sex before marriage is a sin, but you won't go to hell just for having sex with someone you love. If you don't even want to touch each other sexually until our wedding night, we can just not touch each other in that way. If you want to just make our like freshmen, I'm up for that too. I will wait as long as I need to have you, Astra."
    "I love you, so much."
    "I love you too."

    AN: I'm going to be starting a new story sometime soon. Its going to be called "Once An Angel" it's a story, kind of like this one. I want to have a few chapters done before I actually out it io so it might be awhile. I will let you guys know when it's officially out. Please go to my Instagram (read_write_fangirl_repeat02) and vote for the story cover!!!! Comment and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh