Love and Destroy You

Zenith's POV::

        "I can't tell him."
   "Why is that?"
   "I thought I belonged to you?" My eyes widen as I look at her lean a little closer. I brush some hair out from her face, studying her features. Its taking so much control not to rip her clothes off and fuck her right now. I want her screaming my name under me; but I have to wait for that.
    "I thought you said you didn't belong to anyone," I say. She bites her lip, looking down shyly and pulls back, her body tensing. I shouldn't of said anything.
    "I don't," she says, shooting up. Its cloudy and about go rain, making the room look a light grey. She looks down at herself and notices my shirt she's wearing. She looks around the room to see her shirts and fishnets near my closet. "C-care to explain?"
    "What is there to explain? We had a great night last night," I say with a smirk. Her face pales. "I'm kidding, nothing happened. When I got you here, I noticed you were shot in the back of your leg as well as your side, so I fixed up your leg. There was blood on your skirt and tights, so I washed them for you." She relaxes a little bit.
    "Well, thank you," she says, keeping her head down. "And my shirt?" She must have been in so much pain from the shot in her side that she doesn't remember.
    "We had to rip that off of you at the club. We didn't want to make you lift your body up just to remove it. You can keep the shirt," I say, gesturing to mine that she's wearing now. She nods, bending down to get her skirt.
    "Where's your bathroom?" She asks, shifting back and forth nervously. I point to the door at the corner of the room. She slowly walks in. As soon as the door closes I stand up and look at my phone. I have about twenty missed calls from Manual and seven missed messages from my friend, Zena.
    Call me now.
    I see how it is. I could be dying and you wouldn't know.
   Why is Manuel calling me?
   Zenith you better answer.
   I swear if your ignoring me and sleeping with some bitch I'll beat your ass
   Ughhhhhhhh call me!!
   Screw you then
   Zenith, its been an hour, the only excuse I will take is if you were asleep.
   Whatever then. Goodnight, dickhead.
     I reply back, rolling my eyes.
     Ignore Manuel, I will speak to him. Wasn't asleep, I will explain later.
    Astra comes back out holding her fishnets in hand and limping. "Were you the one who stitched them up?" She asks. I nod. "Thank you...again."'
    "Its no problem, I didn't want my girl hurting anymore." Her cheeks flare, making me smile. I love that I have that effect on her. She so cute when she blushes.
   "Well, I'm gonna go," she says, making her way to the door.
   "How do you think your getting home?" I ask. She stops and looks back at me.
   "I can walk," she says. "Its not that far."
   "Like hell your walking. I'll drop you off. You just got shot in your leg and side, I'm surprised your even walking in the first place," I say, grabbing my keys after putting my shoes on.
   "Really its fine."
   "Get your fine ass in the car."
   ×××××××

      "What the fuck is your problem!?" I yell at Manuel. He looks up at me in shock. "What the fuck was the point of that!?"
     "I don't know what your talking about." I take in a deep breath, trying to calm down. My father would have never done anything like this.
   "THE CLUB! YOU SHOT THE PLACE UP!!!" He chuckles evilly.
    "I warned you, Lucifer. Vito will find out that this happened while his daughter was there and hurt emotionally."
    "SHE WAS THERE! YOU DON'T LAY A FUCKING HAND ON HER! NO HARM IS TO COME HER WAY!" I yell, loosing my shit.
   "And if I don't listen?"
   "Then you're as good as dead."
    ××××××
                  Astra's POV::

     I look myself in the mirrors. Whenever I've felt stressed or anxious for the past few years I resort to dancing. When I was younger, my dad insisted I did ballet, because I was always too shy to socialize with anyone and he wanted me to get out of my comfort zone. I needed up falling in love with it. 
     The doors open, making me jump. No one usually comes in on Saturdays. Zenith smiles at me, making me tense in a all areas. Why does he keep showing up. How did he even know I was here? I shouldn't push the subject with him.
   "I didn't know you were a dancer," he says with a impressed grin, watching as I stretch. I suddenly wish my outfit wasn't so tight. I go to the wall and lift my leg up all the wall, stretching my body forward as well. "Flexible."
    "Yes," I say, not wanting to have a conversation with him. I should be scared of him. My dad would be pissed if he knew I was hanging around someone like Zenith.
     "I want to take you out tonight." I take my leg down, sighing.
    "I can't, my dad and I are going to the movies. And I have a boyfriend, remember? The cop?" 
     "Yeah, I just don't care about him. Your dad on the other hand is something to worry about. How about tomorrow night then?"
     "I'm happy in my relationship, Zenith. So please, stop." He shakes his head, placing his rough hands on my waist.
   "I can't do that." I look behind me because if I look anywhere else things would be awkward. I've never so close to a guy, even Elijah. When we're kissing, he always keeps me a distance, knowing I'm not comfortable being completely pressed together. Zenith is a different story. Our chests are crashed together. I'm technically leaning on him.
    "You can, you just don't want to," I say. He grips my chin roughly and presses my back against one of the full length mirrors. He keeps his hand there as I try my best not to look at him.
    "Your right, I refuse to leave you alone," he snaps. I now look at him, but only in fear. "I told you, you can't escape me, your mine. Elijah is just getting in the way of what we could have. The other night in your room was just a ripple in the water of what we would be. I bet you he doesn't admire you the way I do and will. Your body, your thoughts, they all belong to me. Your. Are. Mine. I said before, I will love and destroy you."
    "Your not supposed to destroy someone you love, Lucifer," I say, looking him dead in the eyes as I say his nickname. His hand leaves my neck and for a second I think he'll let me go, but he trails it down my body, squeezing my breast. "Stop."
    "I said your body is mine."
    "Not yet its not," I say. He grins,  his touch leaving me, but returning to my waist.
    "Yet," he says. "I'll give you warning. Go out with me tomorrow, or lover boy won't live to die another day."

   AN: Ohhh. How do you feel about Zenith in this chapter? Please comment and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh