Rot In Hell

Zenith's POV::

   I tuck the gun in my pocket as I look behind me to make sure Mack isn't in here to see. Her and Astra are in the living room together, probably talking about Winnie the Poo. They're adorable together and I'm happy they get along. I'm happier that she's mine.
    When she gave into me, I was the happiest man on Earth. Even though she hasn't built up the courage to end things with Elijah, I trust she will.
   I walk out and grab my keys. "You ready to go to the park?" I ask. She shouts up and smiles at me. I pick her up and kiss her temple. Astra smiles at the both of us.
    "Your a great father," she tells me, kissing my cheek.
   ××××××

     I push Mack back and forth of the swing as Astra takes a phone call. As I look at her I hate that I'll hurt her in the end. Her and her dad are close, he's constantly checking in on her and she's always checking on him and what's going on at home, even if she's upset at his choices.
    I don't want to follow through with orders, if there was a way to get out of it, I would do it in a heart beat. It's either kill or be killed; that's the way this life always is.
   She hangs up and walks back over. "It was just Diego checking on me," she says, her body tense.
   "I'm gonna go now. Are you sure you'll be okay?" I ask her. She raises her brows. "What?"
    "Your going on a killing adventure and you're asking me if I'm okay? I know I'm new to this life, but I think it's supposed to be the other way around," she says. I grin, kissing her forehead.
    "I will be okay," I tell her. "I always am. I'll be back in hour to pick you guys up."
   ×××××××

    "What are you doing here?" Dannie asks me. I hold up the message she sent of of her address last night to come get Mack. "That's not an answer."
    "You don't deserve answers," I snap. She sits down, crossing her arms over her chest.
    "If you're here for another go around, wear a condom this time," she says. "And I have to charge, I'm not drunk either." My jaw clenches.
    "You're a hooker? I thought you were a nurse?"
    "Everyone has their hobbies," she mumbles, sitting up straighter.
   "So, what? Your trying to bring my daughter into that business with you?" Her eyes widen.
   "I don't-"
   "Don't bullshit me!" I yell, making her flinch. "Whose Kenny?"
    "She told you?" She asks in shock. "That little bit-" I grab her by the neck and drag her up, slamming her against the wall.
    "You don't talk about my daughter like that."
   "Our dau-"
   "MY DAUGHTER! You've only made her get raped at FIVE!! She doesn't even understand!" I shout. "So how the hell is he?" A door in the hallway opens. A man in a white beater and washed out blue jeans walks into view.
    "What the hell is happening?" He asks in shock.
   "Who are you?" I ask, taking my gun out and pointing it at him. He puts his hands up. Pussy.
    "Put the gun-"
    "WHO ARE YOU!?"
   "Kenneth, Kenneth McAllen! Everyone calls me Kenny though," he says. I let go of Dannie and walks over to him.  He doesn't move, almost like he's paralyzed from fear. I knee him in the stomach, making him hunch over. He groans in pain as I push him to the floor, my foot keeping him in place.
   "You know Mack?" I ask. He nods. "Who is she?"
    "Da-Dannie's daughter!" He yells, shaking in fear. "Did-did she rip you off in price!? I only fucked the little girl, I had nothing to do with it!" I click the bullets in place.
    "She's also my daughter," I say, bending down so I'm face to face with him. "You sick fucking bastard. Rot in hell." I place the gun at his head and pull the trigger. Dannie yells in horror behind me. I get up and look at her, setting the gun again.
   "Ple-please don't. You're no better than I am!" I scuff.
   "Come here," I say, dropping the gun. She slowly walks over. I cup her face in my hands just as I hear cars park outside and people running up. "Killing you would be too easy. I want you to suffer with this for the rest of your life, and know that you have a daughter that you hurt worse than anything out in the world, living an amazing life without you."
   The door opens and Manuel walks in with Conner. I let her go and push her to him. "Take care of her."
   ××××××

   I stop the car in front of the park, watching as Astra and Mack jog over. I've never seen two of the most perfect girls in my life. Astra helps Mack in her booster before getting in.
    "She's exhausted," she says. Her eyes trail over to me, noticing the blood on my shirt, hands, arms, jeans, and face. That guy made a mess. "Easy job?" She asks.
    "A little too easy."

   AN: A little shorter of a chapter. How do you guys feel about him having a daughter? Please comment and vote! Believe in yourself -Vaeh