Touch Whats Mine

Astra's POV::

     "That doesn't seem like something you would do," I say, sitting down on the edge of my bed. He wants closer. Oh no, why did I have to sit down!? Now I'm face to face with his freaking crotch. My tenses as I shoot back up, my chest brushing against his.
    "I'm trying to be a nicer person," he says, taking a small step back. Now I can breath a little better. "And you seem like the type to like roses."
    "Well you got that right, I love flowers," I say, smelling it. "But you didn't have to do this to apologize. Most people just say sorry and walk off." He looks me in the eyes, his stare hard, but somehow soft at the same time.
    "I'm not most people, baby girl. I believe people can say sorry and it really not mean shit, you have to prove it." I study his features. He's definitely more attractive than most men are; and what would be considered 'flaws' only add to his beauty. He has a small moles on his face which somehow compliment him well.
    Don't even get me started on this mans physic. His arms are well built as well as his chest. The muscles in this hug the block fabric of his long sleeve t-shirt. His hair is slicked back, but without jell.
    I pull my thoughts together and stop admiring him. I shouldn't be looking at him the way I am. "Well, thank you for the nice apology," I say shyly, my cheeks warming up.
    "You look-you look very beautiful," he says. Now he looks nervous as his eyes roam over my body. I wish I didn't blush so easily.
    "Thank you," I say. He steps close again and bends down to my ear, his lips grazing my skin, sending shivers throughout my body.
    "The dress shoes how nice of a body you have under there," he whispers. Instead of just pulling away like I was expecting, he kisses my neck, his right hand wrapping around my throat. The feeling of his lips on my skin makes me feel different. Its a hot...tingling feeling. I force myself not to melt against him. He lifts my chin up and presses his lips to mine. It makes the feeling so much more intense.
    Despite my best attempts, I clench his shirt, pulling him closer. I let out a shakey breath, trying not to moan into the kiss. I find myself pulling his shirt up, exposing his hard abs. He pulls me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.
    He drops us down onto the bed, grinding against me. I let out a soft moan, tugging at his hair. He moves down from my lips, kiss and sucking on my jaw and neck. This is wrong. So wrong. But I don't want it to stop.  The way he's making me feel is unlike anything other I've felt; I like it.
    "Does he do this to you?" Hr asks, his hand slipping under my dress, grazing my thigh. "Answer me."
   "N-no," I force out.
   "He doesn't touch you like this?" He asks, his hands getting closer to my underwear. "Kiss you like this?" His tongue brushes against my collarbone.
   "N-no," I sigh. His fingers just barely brush against me down there. My body tenses, but it feels amazing.
   "Where do you want me to touch you?" He asks. I look into his eyes. Their darker with lust and desire. Once again, he barely touches me.
    "Please," I moan, trying not to full on beg.
   "Say the words."
    "I want you to touch me." He pecks my lips as he starts touching me, making my back arch against him, but he abruptly sits up and walks to my window. I sit up, pulling my dress back down. He leans down so where face to face.
    "I only touch what's mine, I need you to really be mine for me to touch before I do."

   AN: Ooohhh. TeamElijah or TeamZenith?? Please comment and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh