Kenny

Astra's POV::

"What are you gonna do?" I ask nervously. He rubs my ass with his hand, chuckling.
"Make you loose your fucking mind." I take a deep breath, shivering. He pulls me back up and takes my dress off me. Immediately, I want to cover myself from his stare. He leans in close to my ear. "I won't do anything you don't want." I nod, craving for his kiss. He puts me back in the position I was just in over his lap. "Tell me if it gets too much."
"O-okay," I say. I don't know what's gotten into me. If Natalie were to tell me she did this on a first date, I would think it was wrong...which it is; but I don't want to stop.
A intense sting comes from my ass as he hits it. I wince, biting down on my lip. He spanks me again, but this time I moan. He chuckles, rubbing the area that's probably now red. He keeps doing this until I get an unfamiliar feeling in my core.
"St-stop," I moan, pulling myself up. I run my hands through my hair, breathing hard.
"You okay?" I nod, not looking at him. "What's wrong?"
"I-I don't know," I stutter. "I just...felt weird." He makes me look at him, smirking.
"Your a lot more innocent than I thought. You know what a orgasm is right?"
"Well, yeah," I say nervously. He waits for me to piece it together. Now I'm even more embarrassed. He gets on his knees in between my legs. My heart beats somehow faster. "What are you doing now?"
"Trust me," is all he says.
Mature::
My body jerks away as he kisses me through my underwear. He grips my thighs, keeping me in place as he pulls back. "Take them off."
"What?"
"Take them off." I draw them down my legs, my body tense as they drop to the floor. "Relax baby girl. I said I wouldn't do anything you don't want." I nod, leaning back. His tongue runs down me, making me gasp in shock and pleasure.
"Fuck," I moan.
"Watch your language," he says with a chuckle. I groan at the vibration it beings. His fingers dig into my waist, causing pain but I like it. I run my fingers through his hair.
"Oh, Zenith," I moan, taking deep breaths. He looks up at me, his stare making me squirm even more. My back arches as that feeling returns. "Fuck," I moan loudly as I loose it. He doesn't stop until I become too sensitive.
"Watch your language."
×××××××
The next day: Zenith's POV::

I sit down in front of Dannie and Mackenzie. She's coloring a picture of Winnie The Poo, her brows furrowed as she concentrates. She's adorable.
"So how are we going to do this?" I ask. Dannie shrugs. "This isn't a kind of conversation where you can just shrug for an answer. This is our daughter."
"Huh?" Mack asks, looking at us in confusion. "You're dad?"
"You didn't even tell her who I was?" I ask. She looks down, ashamed. "Yeah, I'm your dad. Im sorry its taken so long for me to meet you." She smiles shyly at me.
"It's okay," she says and goes back to coloring. I smile at her.
"I want her during the weekends and Mondays," I say. Dannie's eyes widen. "What?"
"Your actually going to raise her?"
"We are, you aren't getting out of this. She is my responsibility just as much as she is yours. I want to get to know her," I say.
"Okay."
××××××
Two weeks later: Astra's POV::

I lay in Zenith's arms, his chest rising and falling heavily as he sleeps, his head nuzzled in my neck. I need to break up with Elijah even though it will hurt. I have a connection with Zenith that I can no longer just ignore.
Finding our he had a daughter was a complete shocker, but I'm just happy he didn't know about her when we first started talking. She's a wonderful, bright little girl. She looks just like Zenith from her eyes to her skin color, but maybe that's because I haven't seen her mother. Honestly, I'm happy I haven't.
The door slowly opens. Mack walks in holding her Winnie the Poo teddy bear. When I was her age, I was obsessed with Winnie too, but I had a Piglet and Eor (an: I can't spell it you get it though) teddy bears that had been my moms.
"You okay?" I ask her. She nods, tears running down her face. I get myself out of Zenith's protective grip and bring her out to the living room. "What's wrong?"
"I had nightmare," she mumbles, wiping her tears. I kiss her forehead.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She shakes her head, clenching Winnie. "Okay, then how bout you get dressed and I'll bring you to the park to play for a little bit?" She nods happily.
"Can you help me get dressed?" I get up and follow her into her room. Last week Zenith and I finished decorating it with all the colored he thought she would like and fluffy teddy bears.
I take down an outfit for her and help her get undressed, sitting on the edge of her bed. My eyes stop at her waist, noticing thin lines of scars. "Can you turn around?" I ask her. She does as asked. Scars and new cuts cover her lower back and some on her thin legs.
"How did you get these?" She shrugs. I decide to let it go until Zenith wakes up. She takes off her underwear to put on a new pair. I pick them up and set them down. Blood. Blood is spotted on them, making my eyes widen and body tense. I finish getting her dressed and put her night clothes in the hamper other than her underwear.
"Okay go to the living room. I need to talk to your daddy," I say, walking into the room. Zenith is still sound asleep in the center of the bed. I walk over and shake his arm violently. His eyes slowly open.
"What's wrong?" He asks. I throw the underwear next to him. "Is there a reason your showing me my daughters underwear?" He asks, sitting up.
"Look at them." He does as told, not noticing that something is wrong.
"She started her period?" He asks like it's no big deal.
"She's five! No, it's not her period," I nearly shout. He waits for me to continue. "I don't feel its my place to-"
"It is your place. Do you think something is wrong?" He asks, pulling me to him.
"She has cuts and scars on her lower body," I tell him. "I was going to wait to tell you until you woke up, but then I seen that. I'm just concerned for her safety," I say.
"Did you ask her about it?"
"I asked about the cuts and all she did was shrug, but I'm pretty sure that if something was happening to her, she would have been told not to tell anyone." He gets up, putting his sweats on. "Where are you going?"
"I need to ask my daughter if she's okay," he says. I grab his arm, stopping him.
"I understand that your mad and worried, so am I. But you have to realize that she's five years old and just met you. When you're talking to her about this, you have to be gentle with your words."
"I will," he says, walking out with me close behind. Mack smiles up at us. We sit down and he bring her to his lap. "Are you okay?" He asks her. She nods. "You know you can yell me anything? I'm your dad and its my job to protect you and the people I love." She gives him a sad smile.
"You love me?"
"Of course I do. So, is there anything happening?" She shakes her head. He looks at me for help.
"The cuts on you," I say, pulling her shirt up to show her and him. His jaw clenches at the sight. "Did someone do this to you?"
"He told me not to tell anyone," she mumbles, petting Winnie.
"Who is he?" I ask.
"My mommy's friend," she says.
"What's his name?" Zenith asks, trying to control his anger.
"Kenny," she tells us.
"Has he-has he ever put anything...In you?" She nods shyly.
"He said it was his toy and it was fun, but it hurt really bad." I get up.
"Can I talk to you real quick?" I ask Zenith. He gets up, setting her to the side. His fists clench and unclench. "Have you ever kill someone?" I ask him.
"Well, yeah-"
"Well do it again."

AN: Please comment and share! Believe in yourself -Vaeh