SUMMARY 2

Summary list of Supporting Characters and their Characteristics for better understanding

HADES
-The god who rules the world of Hell. He took good care of his fellow demons. As the ruler himself, he made the demons who lived there, and that's one of the reason why demons and devils, cannot defy his orders. He wasnt good nor bad. He was a moderate god in terms of attitude but one thing that could annoy him. Its when demons and devils who doesnt follow the specific rules he implied.

GREGORIO
-A Royalty. Which means he was a devil. Hades bestowed him as a devil because of his powers he has. The Time Manipulation. It's an ability that can manipulate time, anytime and anywhere he please. He can also manipulate his time of death, so that means he can choose when he will finally die but he cant manipulate the time of death of others, only his self. In one of the chapters of the story, he was revealed that he can divide himself into two. His powerless self, and his powerful self who was known as Xelios. Xelios was his power. Without Xelios, he's powerless. Its up to his decision if he wants to make Xelios became one to him again anytime and anywhere. He was the grandfather of the 7 main characters (Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook) and has a wife named Anna. During his legacy, Gregorio came from a poor family of demons. His parents had died when he was just a kid, around when he was 6 years old. He lived in hell as a beggar, seeking for food and shelter. Until he was secretly seeing the armies having their training. He learned from it secretly. He was practicing himself until he was acknowledged by Hades himself. At that time, Hades was walking towards his castle and he saw Gregorio, practicing combat battling. He ordered his men to make Gregorio be a part of armies' training. Gregorio didnt failed Hades from making him join the training. He showed them his talent and abilities which lead his co-trainee to be envious. Gregorio was almost stabbed behind but he unwillingly used his powers and that was Time Manipulation. Hades sensed it and bestowed him as a devil which lead Gregorio to be well-knowned.

ANNA
-An ordinary demon wife of Gregorio. She has an ability to sense the coming death and the actual act of dying. This ability was called Death Sense. Anna was a child from a well-known family of demons. There was a ball held in their house, and during that time, Gregorio was invited to attend as he was already acknowledged as a devil at that time. And that was the time they met each other. They'd got married and eventually had 3 beautiful baby demons. Gregorio's blood was a bit dominant, so their 3 daughters has a little bit powerful abilities flowing through their blood but not enough to be acknowledged as devils just like they're father.

LETECIA
-One of the daughters of Gregorio and Anna and the eldest one. She has an ability in manipulating the mass of an object or entities and this ability was called Mass Manipulation. Since she has a blood of a devil, her ability was quite powerful. Her parents made her grew very well. Around her late 20's, he met the father of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. His name was Taejo, a royalty demon that she met in one of the soldiers. As what Chapter 27 has said, during her legacy, she was acknowledged as a great combat warrior. Despite of her sex as a female, she showed the demons of hell that she could do the things just like as male demons. That's one of the reason why Taejo had admired her. Not just only her beauty, but also with her skills and abilities as a female. Taejo and Letecia had triplets but they have to entrust them to a human couple (which were the main character's foster parents) who has been loyal to them for how many years because of Hades' Decree. They have to send their children to Earth so that they could protect them during the war between Heaven and Hell.

TAEJO
-A royalty demon who works at the castle but eventually got married with Letecia and had triplets. He has an ability that involves manipulating space and its aspects. This ability was called Spatial Manipulation. Taejo was a child of a maid there in the castle. He helped his parents in their work and became an official worker later on. He first discovered his ability when it was his turn to serve Hades his food. At first he was shocked of what he did and so as Hades. Hades then bestowed him as devil because of his ability and he deserves that title. He quit being a worker and lived like a royalty but his kindness didnt fade. He still helped Hades at that time. When the time he sneaked in, in the place where soldiers and armies were having their daily training, there he met the young lady, Letecia. They got married after. It was clear that the father's blood will always be dominant to their children, that's why Taehyung possesed an incredible power that fits to the title of being a devil. The other two possesed an incredible power too, but not enough to be called as devils. That was also a shocking information to them at first as none of the daughters of Gregorio doesnt have the blood of being a devil even though Gregorio was a devil and has a dominant blood.

VERONICA
-The second daughter of Gregorio and Anna and had a royalty husband too who was named Cresiah. She possesed the ability to heal others. This ability was called Healing Ability. She was also a great combat warrior during her legacy as she wants to be like her own elder sister. But because of a certain circumstances, Veronica was tasked to heal the soldiers and armies using medicinal treatment. This was the time when she discovered that she has the ability to heal others. She became famous and eventually became as the head of healers. She met Cresiah there who was also her patient. They lived happily as they were married later on but when the time Veronica gave birth to the twins (Yoongi and Hoseok), she died. Cresiah and Taejo decided to also send his children to human couple there in Earth, agreeing Hades' Decree. Cresiah was confident that the human couple will take care of them very well like their own child.

CRESIAH
-Cresiah was made originally by Hades. He served him at any cost including his life because for him, Hades owned his life. He treated Hades as his own father as he doesnt have any family around, only Hades and himself. He discovered his powers when he was cooking something for himself. He was able to control all aspects of elements. And this ability was called Elemental Manipulation. He then eventually told Hades about what he discovered. Hades was shocked at his ability so he bestowed him as a devil. He became a royalty after that. He joins the soldiers and armies. Once he had a large cut on his body, he went to the medical station and there he met Veronica who was healing him overwhelmly. They've got married later on. After his wife died and before he sent them down to Earth, he then discovered that his blood was dominant to his children and one of them was a royalty. And the other was a half. He was shocked but later on he felt proud about them.

CRISELDA
-The youngest among the daughters of Gregorio. She has an ability to see the auras of others or famously called as Aura Reading. Despite of this, she followed her sister's footsteps. She eventually became one of the heads of warfare units of hell. She joined a lot of war to protect her homeland. When she came back to her quarter after joining a war, she met Emilio who was also a head of one of the warfare units. At first, they were competing each other and treated each other as rivals but eventually, they'd got close to each other. They'd got married later on. It was very difficult for Criselda when she got pregnant to the twins which was Namjoon and Seokjin. She was very busy at her pregnancy, she had to join the war because she was the head. That was the time, she gave birth to them and died because someone had stabbed her back. Her husband Emilio escaped the war with the twins and gave them to Taejo. It was hard for him to leave his dead wife there so he came back and also died there. Taejo and Cresiah decided to send them too together with their children in the Earth, following Hades' Decree.

EMILIO
-Emilo was trained being a soldier since he was kid by his own father. He grew with them. He first discovered his ability when he accidently used it on his co-trainee. His ability was to manipulate memory of others or famously called as Memory Manipulation. He became the head at a very young age and was sent with various of wars. That was the time he met Criselda. Like what was decribed above, they'd got married, had twins and eventually died in the war. They didnt had a chance to see the growthment of their twins.

ADDENDUM
-All devils were all powerful and that includes the linguist. Eventhough, it may seemed weak to others (especially for humans) but not to hell, they called them legends as they made lot of books with a human language, Portuguese. They can read, write, understand everything which normal demons cant. There was no official language used by demons. Demonic language only exists at a very long time ago and was changed by Hades so that all divisions of Hell could understand one another through communicating with their minds. There was difference in time between Hell and Earth. Hell's time moves slower than Earth, that's why, Jin was the oldest among the six in the Earth, but here in hell, they were all at the same age. And also, before demons became as devils, they have to be bestowed by Hades first so that they would be an official devil just like Gregorio, Taejo and Cresiah who had their bestowal from Hades in their time. That means, Taehyung and Hoseok, wasnt yet official devils but most demons lived in hell (especially demons who worked in the castle like maids and the warfare units), already recognized them as devils.