십일

Funeral Day

Jin and his brothers wore everything black for their parents funeral. They were currently at their Family's Private Cemetery - called as Kim's Graveyard - where all their elders had graved for generations. Many people also participated the funeral aside from the boys. Neighbors, Friends, Cousins but mostly businessmen/women associates were there. There also some specified and authorized medias. Their parents were one of the most rich business tycoons in the country so no wonder there were medias and some body guards to guard the rest of the family.

The boys looked gloomy since the day they knew their parents died but they're trying their very best to be positive and strong.

The funeral went well until it ended. Hobi cant take his emotions again so he broke down to Yoongi. Yoongi understood him so he just hugged him and patted his back. Same goes to Jin and Namjoon. The maknaes were secretly crying as they hugged each other.

The people goes little by little until the boys and their bodyguards were all left.

They've calmed down already. They just want to stay a little bit longer. Jin put a tray of white rose flowers above the grave and turned his gaze to his brothers.

"I guess, we have to leave now," Jin said calmly

The boys nodded in response. "아랐어," they replied.

Jin turned his gaze again to the grave of their parents. "엄마, 아빠, I guess this is our last goodbye. We should take our leave now. Dont worry, I'll take good care of my dongsaengs and I promise that we will be strong. 안녕 엄마 아빠..." Jin smiled and turned to his brothers.

"가자 여러보 (kaja yeoreobo - let's go everyone)..." Jin said smiling. His brothers smiled and nodded at him.

"안녕 엄마 아빠!" They said before taking their leave.

The boys get in the car. Their body guards has different car but they have to follow their masters' car.

As they all went home, Jin instructed their bodyguards to leave them already, saying they would be fine alone besides, there were guards in the whole subdivision. The bodyguards were hesistant at first but they were left with no choice. Since their parents died, their masters now were the boys so they have to obey.

Jin sighed in relief as the bodyguard's car left. He went inside the house and changed his clothes. As soon as he finished changing, he went to his kitchen and cooked something. It's nearly dinner time so he have to cook dinner for his dongsaengs.

~

With a little classical music playing, Jin was satisfied cooking the dinner. He was now washing the equipments he used earlier while humming. He heard footsteps coming to him. It was Jungkook with a messy hair. Probably, Tae messed his hair again.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called him

Jin looked at him. "Oh? What are you up to?"

"Where are the bodyguards?" Jungkook asked him while drinking some water.

Jin unwet his hands with the hand drier before answering. "I sent them away."

"아 진짜? Oh that's good! I dont want to see them outside my room again, they're creeping me out!" Jungkook whined making Jin to chuckle.

"That's why I sent them away. C'mon let's call those ugly brothers we have," Jin instructed him

"Jin," Jungkook called him.

"붜?" Jin asked him confused.

Jungkook shrugged. "I thought you want me to call my ugly brothers so I called you," he reasoned out innocently.

Jin processed what he said and when the process ended, he bursted out. "나쁜놈! 내가 더 나 이가 많네요! (Nappeun nom! Naega deo na iga manneyo! - Bastard! I'm older than you!)" He blurted out actioning to slap Jungkook but Jungkook ran off laughing so loud.

Jin just sighed in 짱 (zzang - annoyance). He just prepared the food for their dinner and sat down, waiting for his brothers to come. After a couple of seconds, they arrived and sat down at their own seats. They started eating silently.

Jimin broke the silence.

"So, what now?" He asked.

Namjoon's eye brow raised in confusion while looking at him. "What d'you mean 'what now?'" He asked him in return.

"I mean, what are we going to do now? Without our parents?"

Yoongi answered him. "Back to basic."

"What about their business? Who would take care of it?" Jimin asked again.

Jin answered it for him. "Mr. Lee was the one who took incharge of the company. We still are the real owners tho, he's just managing it to continue the Family Business. Meaning, he became the chairman of the company. Since all of us doesnt know anything about the family's business. Like I said, we are still the owners, we just dont have to work and let Mr. Lee do it for us," he replied as he drank some Juice from his glass.

"Woah! Mr. Lee is so kind!" Taehyung said and 'woah'ed in surprise.

"Of course. His family is loyal to ours from generations to generations. We know that, dont we?" Namjoon commented. "But for now, let's continue our basic lives. Living without our parents. I know we can do it together, I mean, we're already used to that, our parents left us for their business trips and something like that and we managed to take care of ourselves without them. So why cant we now?" He added speculatively.

Jungkook shrugged. "Our parents werent dead before," he said.

Namjoon swallowed the food on his mouth. "I know. And I know we can still manage to take care of ourselves even if they're dead now. Things arent so different from now and before, only the dead part is different but we can all make through this together," he replied.

Yoongi nodded. "He's right. All we have to do is to be strong and accept the reality."

"Things get complicated now, isnt it? Now we cant ask our parents anymore about our own situations. That, what are we demons living here with them, right?" Hobi intervened making the hall fell silent.

They all took to their own senses, hearing what J-hope said. For a week and a half, they've forgotten that they have some situations they were going through. Like they were demons and have some specific abilities. Without J-hope, they'll never remembered it. Guess, they were just deep in pain causing them to forget.

"I guess, we have to discover the mysteries on our own," Yoongi broke the silence. All his brothers nodded in response.