이십일

JUNGKOOK was surfing down in the internet as he finished himself from getting ready for the incoming press conference. While Taehyung on the other hand was still preparing himself. As perfectionist as ever, he wants to present himself perfectly, being flawless and that makes him consume so much time than his brothers.

Taehyung fixed his bow tie while facing in front of the mirror.

"What do you think about this outfit Kookie-ah?" He asked Jungkook quizzically.

Jungkook looked at him for a moment. "붜라고?" He asked.

(붜라고 - bworago means 'what did you say?')

"I said if this outfit is okay?" Taehyung asked again.

Jungkook furrowed his eye brows. "You know hyung, you always asked me that question well in fact your outfits are unique already. You have a great taste of fashion for crissakes! So dont ask me that question again cause if you do, I'll answer you 'yes' all over and over again. 'Kay?" He replied then focused to his mobile phone once again.

Taehyung just pouted. "Yeah yeah fine. Fine! I'll be going on this one and I wont ask you again!"

"Good then!"

The two jumped when someone opened the door. It was RM. A haggard faced RM. The two maknaes had questioning looks on their faces.

"What's with that face Namjoon-hyung?" Taehyung asked him.

"Did you see Yoongi-hyung?" RM frantically asked them.

Jungkook shrugged immediately and replied. "Not litterally. 왜요?"

Taehyung interrupted. "Kookie. The answer should be yes or no! 알았어?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No," He said in annoyed voice.

"He's not here?! Shit!" RM cursed under his breath upon knowing the answer of his dongsaeng.

Taehyung hysterically touched RM's clothes as he wants some answer. "Wait! What happened hyung? You looked frustrated. Oops... very frustrated? 왜? What happened? Just tell us already!" He asked once again.

RM put down first Taehyung's hands before answering. "He wasnt here in the whole mansion! Inside and outside!"

Jungkook crossed his arms. "Then why dont you check the security cameras installed everywhere?"

"We already tried that. But it seems none of the security cams captured Yoongi hyung going outside or whatsoever!"

"And his room?"

"There was no one around. Even his shadow!"

The two maknae looked in fear.

"What?"

~

JIN decisioned himself to ring Mr. Lee to cancel the presscon. He lied about the reason and told him to reschedule the presscon which Mr. Lee agreed.

He knew this would happen. He knew that reducing the all-around bodyguards and security cameras will result into this mess. He did knew this would happen and it really happened.

Jin annoyingly scrubbed his hair. "아  미치겠다!!!" He said in frustration.

(아 미치겠다 - ah michigettda means 'Ah I am going crazy!')

He looked at his door as someone decided to open it. It was Jimin heading low.

"Jiminie?"

"Hyung! I believe I maybe knew the reason."

Jin looked to his eyes straightly.

"What reason?"

"The reason why Yoongi disappeared..."

~

Somewhere in the place called 'The Dungeon', where some criminal demonic creatures being jailed to death for their sins and where Yoongi was chained by a powerful power-proof demonic chains in a cell wall. Bruises around his whole body, covered by his own red blood stains. Demonic creatures surrounded him and a creature that wears all black which Jungkook and him seen before. That black creature is bringing a long thorned whip that was used to punish the poor Yoongi.

"내가 뭐라고 했어?" The creature asked him.

(내가 뭐고 했어 - naega mworago haetto means 'Do you remember what I said?')

"B-bring my de-devil b-brothers..." Yoongi paused as he threw up some blood. "Or Ju-jungkook will s-suffer..."  Yoongi coughed.

The black creature slapped Yoongi again using the thorned whip but its much painful this time. It just laughed as he saw Yoongi yelped in too much pain.

"맞아요!" The black creature said then continued punishing Yoongi.

(맞아요 - majahyo means 'correct')

"But you betrayed my rules so I have to punish you. I told you to bring them but instead you surrendered yourself. Then enjoy your consequences my lowly demon!!!" The black creature said loudly as it continues to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Yoongi cant properly see anything now as his eyes both crying blood. He cant even move just one muscle. Even speak nor breathe. That whip was not just an ordinary whip. Its more than it since its a demon's whip. It's 10 times more painful than an ordinary whip. But Yoongi can still hear their minds yet its a little bit clouded but not enough to make it not understandable.

Yoongi 'tsk'ed on his mind and thought something. "If I will just get out of this chains, I'll surely ripped the neck of this ugly demon. If it isnt for my brothers..."

~

"WHAT?!" Jin exclaimed in disbelief.

Jimin shushed him. "Hyung. Please I am begging you. This should be kept between us. Yoongi hyung surely kill me if this will be revealed to the rest of our brothers. 제발!"

Jin furrowed his eye brows. "No Jimin. Even if this is a big secret, all of them have to know about this. Dont worry, I will take the full responsibility after this. But for now, lets focus on how to retrieve Yoongi. 아랐어?"

"But hyung..."

"No Jimin. You want Yoongi to be rescued and get back again right? Then they have to know so we could have some reinforcements if something bad might happen. And they have rights to know especially that this secret is no longer a simple and a tolerable one. Yoongi is in danger and we, his brothers must save him or else. Jiminie please. Just this once. I'll cook you anything you please," Jin pleaded Jimin.

Jimin remained silent. Jin was right. Yoongi was in danger and he has to be rescued as soon as possible or else Yoongi will be good as a dead meat. Even if he doesnt want to spill the secret to his brothers, he has to in order to save him.

Jimin nodded in response.

"Yes! 감사합니다 Jiminie! 가자! Lets go tell them. He has to be rescued as soon as possible even if he liked it or not."

(Review: 가자 - kaja means 'lets go!' and 감사합니다 - kamsahabnida means 'thank you')

"Yeah right."