"Yah!" Jungkook screamed as he sat on his bed, panting and gasping some air to fill in his lungs

Just a bad dream Jungkook... just a bad dream...

Jin was cooking something on his kitchen, probably making breakfast for his dongsaengs when he heard something upstairs and decided to go from where that noise comes from. "Why are you screaming so early kookie? 너 감차기야 (neo kamchagiya - you startled me)!" He said with pure authority while putting his both arms on his hips.

"나는 미아해요 형 (naneun mianhaeyo hyung - Im sorry brother)..."he paused "Im just having a nightmare again..."

Jin just nodded, heading back to his kitchen and continued what he was doing.

Jungkook just stared blankly in the window. Thinking if how would he ever get rid of his nightmares. Could he ever got rid of it? The dreams just too much for him. It sometimes the reason why he doesnt want to go to sleep. It haunts him everytime. Blood, killings, dead body-

He cut it off and just shrugged. He finally get up from his king-sized bed and head to his bathroom and do his morning rituals.

He knew that Jin wanted to help him but he doesnt want to bother his hyung. Thinking that, his hyung has so many problems on his life to deal with and he doesnt want to add up.

아 무렇지 않은 적, 잘 지내고 있는 적, 반드시...

(ah moreohji anheun jeok, jal jinaego ittneun jeok, bandusi - I must pretend as if nothing happened, as if I'm doing fine.)

~

RM was the third one who was fully awake in the morning after Jungkook. He quickly went downstairs and found Jin who was so busy preparing their breakfast.

"조은 아침 진형 (joh eun achim Jin hyung - Good Morning Brother Jin)!" He greeted the busy man

Jin turns around. "Oh you're awake..." he answered with a hint of worry

RM sensed that tone. He eventually got worried. "Hey, what wrong?" He questioningly asked him

Jin shrugged first before answering him. "It's Jungkook, " he answered flatly as he put the food on the plate from the frying fan

RM automatically raised his right eyebrow. "What about'em?"

"He always wakes up screaming in the morning. Telling me that he has a nightmare again," He paused. "Its scares me when our 막내 is getting troubles from sleeping. I cant help him. I just dont know how."

RM fell silent, thinking something.

All this years, he didnt told us that he has trouble sleeping?!

But Jin was right. Its scaring. Yet our Jungkook was so strong bringing that problem for his entire life without us knowing, well, except Jin or maybe also Yoongi since he can read minds. How could he not tell us? If he just told us earlier, then maybe we could help him sleep peacefully.

"Then why didnt you tell us earlier hyung? Maybe we can help him," RM asked him as he helped him put the plates with food on the dining table.

"He doesnt want to. He doesnt want to bother us," Jin answered as he finished putting the plates and sit on his seat

"But why didnt you helped him?"

"Namjoon, like what I told you, I dont know how. I never had any nightmares before, neither of us too except him. So how could I help him if I dont know what a nightmare feels like?" Jin swallowed. "I seriously want to help him, its just... I dont know how."