ALL brothers looked at Namjoon. Shock was all written on their beautiful faces, especially Taehyung.

"What? They're coming back already? What if they saw my wings? Do we have to tell them what's going on?" Taehyung looked his brothers back and forth several times as he need some answers.

"Yeah. Taehyung and I looked in the old photo album and also our family tree chart and all of our elders seems pretty normal. Humans, specifically," Jimin added

"They dont have to know," Suga intervened

All of them gasped. "What? Why?" They asked him in unison.

"Things arent so clear yet. Namjoon and Jimin doesnt know their abilities yet. They have to discover themselves and if they do so, I'm the first one will know," Suga answered them

Namjoon and Jimin nodded as an agreement to what their older brother said.

Jin turned off the TV before joining the conversation. "Then what are we going to do to Taehyung then? Among us, he's the pretty obvious that he isnt a human?" He asked thoroughly.

Taehyung looked down.

"Yeah, I am not human..." he thought to himself

Yoongi touched Taehyung's black wings. Taehyung flinched for awhile but he let his older brother touched it. "Taehyung just to have act like he's sick. We, all act that he's sick then our parents wont get suspicious," he muttered quietly, emphasizing each phrase.

"Yeah. Dont let them see Taehyung at all cost!" Hobi added. Jungkook nodded at him. "Taehyung is a pretty good actor. Its a piece of cake for him," he commented

Yoongi still touched Taehyung's black wings. "Ahh. They're so beautiful isnt it but should be kept hidden..." He whisperly commented but not enough to be unheard.

~

WHEN time ticks 6:00 P.M., all of them get set to their acting. Jin was lecturing Hobi to strengthen his acting since they all knew that he's the only one who was bad at it. Hobi was getting annoyed to his lectures since Jin lectures him the whole afternoon but still managed to nod and smile as an agreement.

Namjoon was told to pick up their parents from airport. Yoongi was sleeping in the lap of Jimin who was currently watching his favorite channel on TV. Jungkook was assigned to be with Taehyung. To act that he was taking care of a sick Taehyung. While Taehyung was laying on his bed, obviously. The two of them played some songs like Fire, Mic Drop, DNA and etc., to enjoy themselves from waiting and to kill the boredom that starts enveloping them bit by bit.

After a couple of minutes, Namjoon texted Jin that they're on their way home.

Jin gone crazy and told his dongsaengs the reminder Namjoon gave him.

"Okay J-hope for the tenth time-" J-hope cut him off. "Twenty second time."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just dont forget to act professionally. If they'll ask you, just-" J-hope cut him off, again. "Just try my best to avoid it and as possible try making an excuse. Yeah I know," He said, monotonously.

"Good. Oh! Jungkook!" Jungkook turns around to Jin who was standing upstairs.

"Yeah?"

"The bowl of water and the piece of cloth for Taehyungie?"

"All set!" He answered lively.

When Jin was about to say something to Jimin and Yoongi, the doorbell rang. Its obviously their parents and Namjoon. Jin eyed the two. "Dont ever fail." Yoongi just rolled his eyes.