십오

"So how's your journey on Earth my loyal servant?" Hades asked his black coated servant kneeling in front of him. Hades sent him to Earth for an operation.

"I met them all milord. Except for this one family. I only met their youngest. But dont worry milord, the demon inside them is now activating and ready to be sent back here in Hell..." the black coated servant answered in a very low and creepy voice.

"Well done my servant..." Hades complimented him and showed his evil smirk.

~

JIMIN was sleeping so peacefully without knowing that Jungkook was beside him, bringing a strong long-sharped knife to stab his brother while smirking so evilly.

When he was about to stab Jimin, someone stopped him from doing it. It's his brother, Taehyung.

"STOP IT JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL JIMIN! HE'S YOUR BROTHER FOR CRISSAKES!" Taehyung shouted at him while trying to stop his younger brother which made Jimin to awake. Jimin looked confused of what was happening. And why was Jungkook bringing a knife.

"What happened?!" Jimin hysterically asked as he stood up from his king-sized bed.

"QUESTIONS LATER JIMIN! NOW I NEED YOUR HELP! USE YOUR ABILITY ON HIM SO THAT WE COULD CONTROL HIS EVILNESS! QUICK!" Taehyung instead instructed him. Jimin doesnt understand what's going on but he followed Taehyung's order anyway.

Pain...

Jungkook screamed in so much pain. Taehyung immediately took the chance to tie up his brother. Even if he thought its wrong but he needs to do it for his brothers' safety and own good.

As soon as Taehyung finished tying up Jungkook, Jimin stopped his Pain Illusion on him. Jungkook passed out due to the sudden severe hellish pain. His body cant take it.

Taehyung carried the maknae downstairs. Jimin followed him.

Jin hurriedly went to the three when he noticed them approaching. He noticed Jungkook being tied and passed out. "What happened?" He worriedly asked.

"Jungkook tried to kill Jimin. I tied him up and he just passed out due to the pain illusion Jimin gave him. And now, we have to stop this madness," Taehyung paused. "Hobi-hyung I believe you could help. Try searching some book of spells in the library, that could help Kookie's situation!" He finished his answer while tying up Jungkook again, but this time, on the chair.

J-hope nodded. His eyes became redder. He went to the house's library to search some book of spells. Yoongi voluteered to go with him so it leaves the five in the sala.

"I'm sorry for giving him pain and making Kookie-ah passed out," Jimin quickly apologized as he regained his senses back.

Namjoon patted his left shoulder. "You did the right thing. If you didnt, maybe you're dead now or someone else like Taehyung or even us. Its okay. He'll be awake soon..." He reassured him. Jimin just smiled sweetly and look back to the maknae being tied up.

~

HOSEOK and Yoongi headed to their library. Hoseok's red eyes scanned the whole library and a book shone and flew to Hoseok immediately like it has it's own body and mind.

"Woah! Hoseok's magic?" Yoongi thought to his mind as he witnessed that book flew towards Hoseok's hands.

Hoseok looked at it and the book opened and scanned the pages on its own. Hoseok brought the book back in the living room with Yoongi following him. Their brothers immediately noticed them. Taehyung's intense red eyes met Hoseok's.