이십삼

"No limiar entre a vida e a morte, em nome do todo-poderoso deus do inferno,eu abro o portao, abro-te..."

(From Portuguese: In the verge between life and death, In the almighty name of the God of Hell, I shall open the gate, I open thee!)

As Hoseok spoke the words, there was a big breeze coming from the front of them.

"Gosh. This wind. Where does it comes from?!" Jin whined while his eyes are closed and so as the others.

But except to Hoseok and Taehyung. They remained still and their eyes turns into intensely bloody red.

"What else? Its the portal," Hoseok replied.

The brothers tried to stay still and slowly opens their eyes and there, they saw a dark-greenish colored jelly-like figure.

"That's the portal?" Jungkook asked questioningly.

It's Taehyung's turn to answer him. "Yes. It is."

"Are you sure? This is not the portal I've expected." Namjoon asked

Jimin tried to stand straightly and said, "Yeah! How can you be so sure this is the portal?"

Taehyung turns his gaze to them. "As devils, we are much attracted and devoted to our homeplace, Hell. So we are positive that this is the gateway to hell itself."

Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin looked at each other and nodded. "Okay. 가자 여러보! Before we miss the portal. Remember the places everyone. If you get separated, you know the routes to get back. And be guarded. Demons are everywhere. Act naturally. Understood?" Namjoon instructed them.

"네!" They said as they one by one entered the portal.

~

TAEHYUNG

So this is hell. The place we are born and the place of our true home. Filthy place. Demons, demons, demons.

"Is this it? Hell?" Jin asked

"Yes, in a manner of speaking," Hoseok replied.

I looked at them, they are all already here. That's a relief. That means its a success.

"Let's go. Path A1 we go."

We started to walk. Not fast, but quite. As we walked through, we noticed that we're walking on a city. There are demons who are selling things we are not familiar of. Things in hell and things in human world are a lot different. And I noticed they are talking to each other but they are not opening their mouths.

"Uhm. Is it me or they're talking without opening their mouths?" Jimin asked us.

I looked at him. That's what I asked. "We are too Jimin. We are talking without opening our mouths." Namjoon replied

Oh right! We are not talking without making an effort opening our mouths. How? "Yeah! Why it so?"

"We're not talking at all! We are communicating!" Someone said behind us, making us jumped. I dont know about them but I am shocked. He popped out of nowhere!

We turned our gazes to him. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked him.

The demon smiled. Its hard for us to recognize that he is smiling. He's old. And to tell you something, they look like humans yet they have extra forms in their body, for example, horns, sharp nails, red-colored body, etc., you name it.

"We're not using any language! We are just communicating using our minds. It is the easiest way for different demons to communicate each other. Linguists wrote books in human language, Portuguese to be precise and it is used in many ways such as casting spells!"

Oh that explains the reason why spells are written in Portuguese. And how cool! We dont talk using our mouths.

"That's so nice sir but we really have to go, henceforth, we have something important to work so if you would allow us please, we will now take our leave," Namjoon said interrupting the old demon.

The old demon just smiled again. "Its okay. Goodluck," He said.

Wow Namjoon. Nice alibi.

And then like Namjoon said, we left.

"Woah Joonie~ What's the hurry?" Jin asked enthusiastically.

"You asked what? Sheesh! Go back to your senses! We're not here to stroll around, enjoying ourselves! We are here because of Yoongi! We. Have. To. Rescue. Him! Understand?" He said frustrated.

Jin-hyung fell silent. Probably he just realized that rescuing Yoongi-hyung is our main mission why we are here.

"Right. I'm sorry," He then apologized

"Dont be. But just always remember our mission. All right?"

~

THE DUNGEON

Yoongi was dragged by the guards to the throne hall where Hades usually is. Even if he was having a bloodbath, the demons doesnt care about his condition. They truly were demons themselves. They're all ruthless.

After the long dragging, Yoongi was forcefully threw, in front of the God who rules the underworld, Hades.

"Leave us alone my loyal peasants!" Hades instructed all of them as soon as he saw Yoongi in front him.

The guards obediently agreed and took their leave. As soon as the room's empty, leaving Yoongi and him, Hades started to ask him.

"Why are you stuck here demon? You are from the Earth, right?"

Yoongi heard him but he cant speak a single word because of his wounds, stopping him to talk.

"Oh right. You cant talk. Let me read your mind then."

Yoongi heard him again and this time he could finally answer. He used his mind.

"I sacrificed myself sir as I dont want to hand my brothers to him," he replied.

Hades nodded in response. "Hmm... Then why you were asked to hand them?"

"Its because I have 2 brothers who have a blood of a devil."

"A devil? Who are they?"

"Their names are Hoseok, a linguist, and Taehyung, has black wings to fly."

"What? Are you perhaps the son of Cresiah?"

"I-I dont know sir. Even I dont know who are my parents. My true parents."

Hades fell silent. He was using his power to know if Yoongi has a blood of a devil. And he really did has. He is a half devil. That made Hades shocked.

"You are a half devil! You should be treated nicely and not like a lowly criminal slave demon! Dont worry. I'll heal you and I'll teach him to treat you better. Get up," he said to Yoongi which made him flinch a little as he heard that he was a half demon.

"What?" Yoongi asked in disbelief

Like Hades said, he himself heal Yoongi's wounds and scratches and made Yoongi perfectly fine like he was before.

"You are not yet entirely fine. You should have to take a rest," he said the he called a servant to assist Yoongi for him to fully heal quickly.

"Thank You Lord Hades," Yoongi thanked him and followed the servant.

Somewhere in that place...

"WHAT?! He is a half devil? How could he be? Oh no~ This cant be. I treated him poorly!... And Lord Hades himself would make me pay for my sins!..."