ALL the brothers looked at Taehyung. Confusion was written all over their faces. They sometimes wonder, how Taehyung gets his ideas. Sometimes, his ideas were weird and sometimes, his ideas were reasonable enough. And the one he talked earlier was neither of the two options.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked him

"Obviously I have wings, so I have the ability to fly. Hobi-hyung has the ability in reading, understanding and writing demonic language. Suga-hyung has the ability of reading minds. Maybe your ability is related to dreams or even nightmares. Like manipulation of dreams..." Taehyung answered him, continuing brushing his wings.

All of his brothers still staring at him. Making him wonder. "What?"

The oldest crossed his arms before answering him. "You know what, ever since you were a baby, thats the best idea you ever had said," Jin answered him, narrowing his cute eyes.

Taehyung just pouted. "I just said my opinion."

"And that opinion is the best explaination for Kookie's case," Suga interrupted the session, still half asleep.

RM leaned on the table. "Yeah right. So for now, lets find a solution for Kookie's sleep deprivation," He said, playing his fingers.

"Okeh! Operation: Make Kookie Sleep is now open!" Jimin exclaimed, showing his bright smile and eye smile making J-hope joined him.

Jimin's brothers nodded as sign of an agreement. No one could ever compare their family closeness. Their closeness was beyond definition that no one could explain, not even science.

~

"What are you reading?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was currently flipping the pages of a photo album.

"Nothing. I'm just looking at this old photo album of our family."

Taehyung sat beside Jimin excitedly. "아 진짜?" He asked again, surprised.

"네," Jimin answered shortly as he stared at the different pictures of the photo album

Taehyung looked at them too. Nothing was weird on the pictures. Like there was no one who was having such wings like he has. Making him think if he was really a true son of their parents because its seems that he was the only one who has such beautiful wings. Thinking maybe he was an adopted. "They dont have wings..." Taehyung said with a pang of sadness.

Jimin noticed that tone making him turned around to Taehyung. He knew what his 동생 thinking. "There there. Dont be upset. It doesnt mean that they dont have wings, you are not our true brother. Of course you are our brother and we love you more than the way you love us. Okay? So cheer up!" Jimin smiled as he reassured Taehyung who was now teary eyed.

"Shut up!" Taehyung said and Jimin just laughed. They finished looking at the album, complementing their elders.

~

WHILE the others were having fun inside the house, Jin could be found inside his own orchard. He loves flowers as much as he loves his face. According to him, 'I am a flower so I should take care flowers too!'

Beside him, was the sunshine J-hope. He always helped Jin water the plants and sometimes talked to it. Jin once said to him that talking to them would help them grow, so he did talked to them.

Jin has a wonderful green thumb, because whatever he plants something on the ground or in the flower pot, it will eventually grow. Unlike J-hope who cant even raised one single plant. Watering plants was Jin's top 2 must-do hobby, given his cooking skills.