YOONGI shooked of what he read in Namjoon's mind. Jin hunged up immediately leaving Namjoon litterally shocked.

"They died?" Yoongi asked Namjoon with a tone of melancholy

Taehyung's eye brow raised in confusion. "Who died?" He thought to himself.

Namjoon's face became mournful of pure sadness. "Yes. I believe so."

Jimin interrupted with perplexity in his tone. "What are you two talking about?"

Namjoon swallowed and tried to control his eyes before answering the unbelievable news. "They died. Our parents had died..." he said in a very low voice.

The four boys gasped in disbelief. Yoongi just looked down but you can tell his gloomy aura that surrounded him.

Namjoon's phone lit up. He looked at it. It's a phone text from his brother, Jin. The text was telling the address where Jin was.

Namjoon stood up. "Let's go," he said thoroughly. The others nodded in response and move immediately, getting their thick coats first. But Taehyung paused. He suddenly remembered that he has wings. Yoongi patted his back by saying, "Try imagining it invisible." Taehyung nodded at him and start imagining it. And it did. He sighed in relief and went fast to Namjoon's car.

He sat beside Jungkook who's sitting comfortably now in the car, but you can still see that he's sad yet he's trying to be strong for his brothers. Jungkook looked at him. "Where's your wings?" He questioned him.

Taehyung put his face mask, before answering. "Let's not talk about it now," he said seriously. Jungkook nodded in response. Namjoon started the engine and quicken his pace to the address.

~

JIN can be found at the waiting area, outside his parent's mortuary, sitting in one of the chairs there, looking down mournfully.

왜 (wae - why)?! Why it has to be them?! 왜?!왜요?! They dont deserve to die, right?

He ended his thoughts when he noticed, he's tearing up again. Mr. Lee was out of somewhere to fix some details of the death of his dear parents.

He stretched his body and leaned back to the wall closing his eyes and sighed so deeply. He wasnt aware that he's tearing up.

He opened his eyes when someone patted him. It was Namjoon and behind him was the boys. They all looked sad, he's aware of that.

Jin stood up and hugged Namjoon and cried, the others hugged them too and cried soundly. "What happened hyung?" Namjoon asked Jin, trying not to crack his voice from crying. Jin wiped his tears away and sighed, again. He sat at the chair again and the boys surrounded him, hoping for an answer while wiping their wet cheeks from crying.

"They died. From a plane crash last 3AM in the morning," Jin swallowed before continuing. "I-I still dont know the d-details... M-mr. Lee is currently in-into it..." Jin voice cracked.

Namjoon just sighed while the others remained silent. "Then why didnt you wake us up earlier? Why didnt you- why now?" Namjoon asked him, being careful of his words. He doesnt want to hurt jin. He's very aware that Jin was very sensitive when it comes to their parents.

Jin shrugged and deranged his hair before answering. "W-why? I-I dont know... I just... want to comfirm it fi-first. If it was t-true or not..." Jin started crying again and this time, Yoongi sat beside him and hugged him tightly.

"Shh... It's okay. Jin listen to me. You may our oldest hyung and I am just one of your dongsaeng, I must say that WE have to be strong. You're hurt. I'm hurt too. We're all hurt because of their death. Yes, their death maybe hurt us now, but this pain will not last forever. We have to be strong Jin. Do you get me? For them, we have to be strong..." Yoongi 'shh'ed him and Jin just nodded. "Its okay to cry. Let it all out," he added. Jin even cried on his shoulder. Taehyung cannot control his emotions anymore. He broke down and hugged Jungkook who's now secretly crying but trying his best not to. J-hope hugged Jimin and they both cried in sadness. Namjoon hugged Jin, scrubbing his back to ease out the sadness. Namjoon was sad too, but like Yoongi, they have to be strong for their brothers. But like others, they can't stop each other from tearing up.

Mr. Lee found the 7 boys crying at each other and at that point, he felt bad for the seven. He doesnt want to interrupt the session so he left them and sighed. He thought that he should tell them the details when they already calmed down.

~

As soon as the boys calmed down and wiping their tears away, they've decided to find Mr. Lee which was exiting the Mortuary room where their parents were at.

"Mr. Lee, can we talk to you? Its about the details?" Namjoon decided to ask him in behalf of Jin.

"Ah good morning sires, and yes sure sir, we can talk about it," Mr. Lee

"So about the details..." Yoongi trailed off

"Ah yeah. 조위합니다 (jowihabnida - condolence) for your parents death sir. According to the police' report sir, that the plane crash because of the cold air current which pushes down the plane to crash. The police has also said that the time of death of your parents was at exactly 2AM and found 2:30AM. They also said that, the time of death of your parents was also the same to the time of death of the people sudden death too happened earlier all over the country and to other countries," Mr. Lee straightly said which made the brothers gasped in disbelief.

"So that's what the news was bustling about an hour ago!" Jimin commented in pure disbelief.

"Yeah. And I never thought that our parents was one of it," Hobi said as he looked down, sighing. Yoongi patted him down.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat first before answering. "하게하다 (hagehada - it is) sir. But for now, we have to move out your parents from the mortuary sir."

The boys nodded in response.