이십

Yoongi hissed as he thought again what the creature told him.

"Do I really have to do that?" He said to himself as he ruffled his hair due to some annoyance.

"Do what?"

Yoongi jumped when he heard Jimin's voice. He turned his head to him. Jimin was laying on his bed with a phone on his hand.

"How did you get in here?! And why are you laying on my beautiful bed?! Get outta here!" He said to Jimin as he tried kicking Jimin out of his bed but Jimin wont budge.

"Seeing you being crazy. That's all," Jimin replied flatly. He still dont budge a muscle even Yoongi is kicking him hard. Yoongi just glared at him when he finally gave up. Jimin looked at him.

Pain...

Yoongi yelped in pain. Jimin stopped his illusion immediately.

"So has your brain shaken up? That'd would help you shaken a bit," Jimin said then turned his gaze to his phone. Yoongi glared at him even more. He finally experienced the pain from Jimin but thanks to him, he's been lighten up, a bit.

"You dickhead! I wish I could read your filthy mind!" He said as he want to get revenge.

Jimin smiled. "But like you said, you wish!" Jimin dissed him again.

"Aish! What is your problem?!" Yoongi questioned him annoyingly.

"Hmm... should I be the one to question you that?" Jimin looked at him on eye to eye seriously. Yoongi was confused on what he said. "붜?" Yoongi asked.

"형... I know you very well more than our brothers. You have a problem dont you?"

"N-no-" Jimin cut him.

"Liar detected!"

"Okay fine. I have. Happy?" Yoongi replied then rolled his eyes.

"You know, you can always talk your problem with us 형. What's the matter?" Jimin asked him quizzically as he turned off his phone and put it on the side table. He turned his gaze again to Yoongi who's looking very serious and a little bit sad.

"I-I..."

"What?"

"I-I dont want to talk about it..." Yoongi answered as he laid down in his bed beside Jimin. The two of them looked at the ceiling flatly.

"Hmm? If you wont spill, I'll tell everyone you killed Jin's flower on his orchard... Hmm what would be their reaction?" Jimin blackmailed Yoongi.

The two of them were really close to each other. They share secrets that their brothers doesnt know. Most of Yoongi's secret, Jimin knows because of all their brothers, Yoongi only trusts Jimin for his secrets. And none of these secrets were not revealed by Jimin. That's one reason why he trusted his secrets to Jimin so much.

"Fine," Yoongi paused. "I will tell you but promise me, you wont tell it to anyone-" Jimin cut his words.

"Hahaha what are you five-" Yoongi cut his words, too.

"Just promise!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "All right all right. Tch. Was it really important that much?..."

Yoongi 'tch'ed first before spilling everything his secret. Jimin doesnt say or comment anything. He was just silent. Very silent. But he was listening carefully.

"So you're having a 50-50 problem. You'll hand Hobi-hyung and Taehyung or Kookie-ah will suffer? Wow hyung that's one a really tricky decision to make," Jimin commented when Yoongi's finished spilling.

"And either of the choices is good. What should I do?" Yoongi asked him. Jimin gets up from his bed and head to the door. "Hey! Where are you going?"

"형. You're already old enough and you are one of our smartest brother. Think wisely 형. You know how to make right decisions."

Yoongi furrowed his eye brows. "That's it?"

"형. Even if I suggest you something, its still your decision that matters. Your life, your choice man," He said. And with that, he exited his room.

My life, my choice. Right. I want to save the three of them and that's what I should do.

~

Jimin went to the gym room where everyone was.

"Where were you? And where is Yoongi? You said, you're bringing him here when you get back?" Jungkook asked him.

Jimin shrugged. "Eh! He's having a headache so he cant join. Anyways! Jin-hyung! You have something to tell us right? What is it?" He said.

Jin hyung snapped his fingers as he remembers something. "Oh yeah! Gather up faggots! I have something to tell!" He told them and all of them gathers around him.

"You see, our parents are one of the richest in the country right? Mr. Lee said that, medias are begging for official statements from the family from our parents' death to our life situations now so as a solution, there's going to be a press conference and an after party," he told them calmly.

"Do we really have to?" Taehyung asked as he imagined to disintegrate his wings and successfully did.

"I believe so Tae. Besides, medias plus paparazzis are crazy!" Namjoon said, emphasizing the word 'plus.'

"Yeah. I agree," Jimin commented.

Jin crossed his arms and added something. "We'll just going to answer the question that arent really confidential. Confidential questions should be refused immediately. Especially our secret," Jin paused and whisper something, almost to be unheard. "That we are not humans." Jin straightened his body. "Understood?"

Taehyung pouted. "Ey. Will they question us about our careers, what are we doing now blah blah blah?" Taehyung questioned Jin quizzically.

"Of course. Why not?"

"WHAT?!"

Jin shrugged.

~

JIN ringed Mr. Lee in the evening when he was sure that Mr. Lee isnt really busy from his daily schedule as a new company chairman.

"여보세요?" Mr. Lee answered the phone.

"Oh Mr. Lee! Glad you answered."

"What do you need Mr. Kim? Do you want something?"

"Mr. Lee, my brothers and I have decided that we should take the presscon you're requesting for. As long as there is no confidential questions that will be questioned, we will be fine. "

"Oh! That's really a good decision Mr. Kim. So what date do you want to schedule the press conference?"

"Its up to you when."

Jin put his left hand on his waist while his right hand was on the phone right on his ear.

"Well then. I suggest, as soon as possible. Tomorrow perhaps? So, do you agree with that Mr. Kim?"

"Oh, sure! I'll tell my brothers about it. 안녕!"

"감사합니다 for calling Mr. Kim. See you in tomorrow then! 안녕!"

Jin hung up the phone and sighed. Truth to be spoken, he doesnt want having a press conference either but he cant do anything. Anyways, they cant hide in their house forever.

"Well then. Time to tell them the schedule," He thought to himself.