Somewhere place in the underworld called HELL, Hades was sitting on his royal chair on his own palace, commanding his Army to gather around for an important meeting.

As soon as all the Army were gathered around, he began. "Go look for the people who took good care of our descendants that were sent away 2 decades ago in the planet called Earth. You have to kill them right away. Our descendats should be back at here soon," he said with full authority

"Your wish is our command," the armys said in unison as they began exiting the hall.

~

*RING RING RING*

Jin groaned loudly as he heard the telephone rung. It still 3AM and everybody knows, everyone should be asleep at that hour.

Jin lazily took the telephone and answered the caller politely. "여보세요?"

The landline answered him. "Is this the Kim's residence I'm talking to?"

"Yes," Jin answered shortly, half asleep.

"Sir, there was unbelievable happened to the both of your parents sir, and we're terribly sorry to say that they we're declared as dead on arrival. They're private plane crashed..."

The sleepy Jin opened his eyes wide. Shock was obvious on his face.

"W-what?"

"I'll text you the address where your parents at sir."

The caller hunged up.

Jin quickly ran to his own room to change his clothes. He didnt even bother to wake up his brothers, he wants to confirm the news first.

As soon as he recieved a text, he quickly got his car keys and drove his car as fast as he could to the address the caller gave him.

He quickly arrived at the place. Its an hospital. Their hospital.

"Mr. Kim! We're glad you arrived so soon!" An unknown person approached him, its maybe one of their loyal men serving for the family.

"Oh I'm sorry I havent introduced myself. I am the one who called you, Mr. Lee," the unknown person introduced himself and Jin just nodded in response.

"Where are they?! Where are my parents?!" Jin hysterically asked Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee tried calming down Jin. "Mr. Kim, please calm down. I'll lead you to them..." he said in calming sound.

Jin was tearing up. "제발 (jebal - please). I need to see my parents. Even just for the last time, atleast," he pleaded, cracking his own voice. Mr. Lee nodded and lead Jin to his 'dead' parents.

"경찰은 자세한 경위를 조사하고 있다고 밝혔다 (gyengchaleun jasehan gyengwireul josaha ittdago balhyettda - The police announced that they are investigating the details)..." Mr. Lee said as they went  there.

"I dont care! Just lead to my parents!" Jin raised his voice harshly. That made Mr. Lee shut up.

~

Namjoon got up from his bed after waking up and head to his bathroom to do his morning rituals.

"This is strange. It seemed quiet downstairs. Jin usually be loud this time since its already morning and he had to cook?..." he whispered to himself. He just shrugged and finished his rituals.

As soon as he finished, he went outside. Turns out, Yoongi and J-hope went outside too from Yoongi's room. Yoongi's face was half frowning. Probably, the grining J-hope woke him up.