Thirsty Four-Tuesday

This morning, when I got to school, I went straight t first period and put Sweetpea's shirt on his desk before sitting back down in the front.

    But now, I was walking in the hallway with Reggie and Moose on each of my sides. When we got into the student lounge, I looked between the two sets of people before walking over and sitting down beside Kevin, who gave me a small smile. I sat my bag on the floor and put my hands in my lap.

    "Dude, you better shut the fuck up" I turned my head at the sound of Reggie's voice. "Why!? It's true! She's just another whore!" "You're only fucken mad because she pushed you off of her! After she already fucken told you to stop!" "Is that what she's telling everyone? Because what I know is she was begging to get some of this" I heard a skin on skin contact and I took off running to see Reggie on top of Drew while my brother tried to get him off. I pushed some of the guys out of the way and quickly noticed Drew's nose was gushing blood.

    I grabbed Reggie's arm "Stop, Reggie!" I screamed as he kept hitting him. "Reggie stop!" I screamed louder, and he did after one more hit. I stood up and pulled him away, just as we started walking towards the hallway, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I pulled him towards the Nurses office.

     Soon after, Drew was brought in. Since they didn't want to get in trouble, one of the other boys told Weatherbee it was by accident when they were wrestling and he just gave them a detention. Reggie split his knuckle open and the nurse wrapped it before sending us out. I walked out ahead of him, passing Drew quickly.

     When we got into the hallway, I looked at him "Reggie, you can't just hit everyone when they say things" I say and he gives me a look before I wrapped my arms around his middle. "Caden, I'd do anything for you" I smiled "Because I care about you so much" "I care about you too," I said with a smile. "No, Caden, I really care about you. I'm seriously so in love with you" my smile fell and my eyes went wide so I turned to look at him "You what" he sighed and grabbed my hands.

     "Caden, I'm in love with you. I have been basically since we were kids" I shook my head and put it against his chest "You can't be in love with me" I whispered. "But I am, and I get it. You might not want to be with me, but I at least want you happy" he said as he held me against his chest. I started thinking back to everything I've been through with Reggie. I hugged him tighter. "There you guys are" I looked up to see my brother and Archie walking over. I pulled away and looked at Reggie "Don't be stupid, in detention" I said and he nodded.

     I walked over to my brother before we headed towards the front doors and left.

     I let Archie drive my car home while I just rode in the passenger side. We beat Moose home, which was normal. I grabbed my bag and headed inside where I went straight to my bedroom and threw my bag down and kicked my shoes off before walking to my mom's office "Mom?" I said as I pushed the door open. She looked up from her desk "Whats up sweetie?" I walked in quickly and shut the door behind me, walking over to sit on her desk beside her.

     "Mom, someone I'm really close to. Like, really really close to, admitted they were in love with me" "Okay" she said, looking up at me. "I don't know what to do, because I don't know if I like them. I've never seen them as more than a brother, and then he drops that bomb on me. What if we did try and it ruined our whole friendship?" I asked, looking at my feet.

     "You're not gonna ruin a single thing with this boy, Caden. Don't tell him you love him if you don't, but maybe you two need to talk about it" she said while picking up the cup of tea on the table and drinking from it. I nodded "Okay" I whispered while heading towards the door, "By the way!" she shouted, and I turned towards her, "Reggie's a good kid, he really does care about you, I don't think he'd let it ruin your friendship" I stared at her "How did yo-he told you" I stated, and she nodded.

     I smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door and making my way to the kitchen where Archie was making some sandwiches. I picked one up after he put the top piece of bread on it and I jumped up to sit on the counter. He opened the fridge and handed me a can of cream soda over his head. I took it and opened it quickly.

     The front door opened and closed. I took a bite of my sandwich and turned my head to see Moose walking in. He smiled and walked upstairs. When I was done eating, I went up to my bedroom where I sat at my desk and started doing my homework for the day.