Two-Thursday

(Caden's Truck)

     I heard laughter as I entered the student lounge "Look, Rocky Balboa is finally back!" I heard, turning my head to see Reggie, causing me to roll my eyes as I walked over and sat down beside Jughead

     I heard laughter as I entered the student lounge "Look, Rocky Balboa is finally back!" I heard, turning my head to see Reggie, causing me to roll my eyes as I walked over and sat down beside Jughead. "I said that joke first" "Well if I hear it again, I'm gonna hit another person" I laughed a little. "What happened? I thought Moose and her were dating" Betty asked me, but Jughead spoke up for me, "She said something about Donny" he whispered, so I didn't even bother to open my mouth.

     "Oh, my gosh, Caden, I-" "Don't man, just don't," I said with a small laugh. "Yo, Caden, you coming to the gym?" I looked over to Reggie as they were heading out the door "I don't really like you" I said, making him give me a fake pouty lip. "C'mon Darling" I gave him a glare "Don't call me by my middle name" "Get your ass up, Caden, let's go. You can see me use these" he said while flexing. "Fuck off already, Mantle," I said, making my brother laugh and clap him on the back as he left.

     "Fucking annoying" I mumbled while leaning back into the couch. "Caden what color dress are you wearing to homecoming!?" Kevin asked, and I shrugged a little "When is Homecoming?" I asked, looking at him. "Tomorrow!" I shrugged "I don't even have a date but I know I have to go." "Probably scared you're gonna beat them up, Caden" Jughead said, and I shrugged. "Fuck em" I replied while sitting up and grabbing the Gatorade from my bag.

---

      I stood in the girls changing room, in my towel before I changed back into my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun while I made my way out of the gym. I carried my Cheer bag on my shoulder along with my school bag on my back as I made my way to my truck where I tossed both into the bed of my truck, just to feel someone pick me up by my waist and swing me around, causing me to laugh a bit.

      The person sat me down and I spun around to see Archie "What's up?" I asked, pulling my keys out of my purse. "Can I get a ride home?" "Yeah, we gotta wait on Betty" I said while unlocking the doors. He gave me a smile while tossing his bag into the bed before we sat waiting.

      The group made their way over to us and I looked at Betty. "You ready to go?" I ask, and she nodded so I looked over to Cheryl, "Are we going shopping or not?" I asked, and she gave me a big smile. "Are you sure?" "Come pick me up in like twenty minutes" I replied and she let out a small squeal as I laughed.

      We headed home and I parked my car at my house, the other side of Betty. We said our byes and I carried my bags inside and up to my bedroom where I tossed my vest onto my bed as I heard a honk. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my purse before jogging downstairs and outside to climb into the car with Cheryl before we took off to shop.

          The entire time, I was being picky and anytime I found something, Cheryl said it wasn't good enough for me.