Twenty Four-Monday

Valentines Day

     I laughed as I walked through the hallways with my brother and Reggie, I wasn't actually walking.. I was on Reggie's back, while Moose carried my bag. I laughed loudly as he ran down the hallway, holding my legs as I bounced up and down. He took a sharp turn into the student lounge and ran around it until he dropped me. I let out a squeal as I hit the couch, kicking someone, looking to see Fangs "Sorry" I said with a giggle.

      I sat up and looked around, it was just Fangs, Jughead, Betty, and Kevin "Where the hell is everyone," I asked while Moose gave me my bag. "Hey, uh, Kevin can I talk to you?" "Yeah, sure. But, we don't know either hoochie" I gasped "Did you just call me a hoochie!?" I shouted as he got up and walked into the hell way my brother. "That bitch," I said before turning to Fangs who was eating red vines.

     I reached over and snatched one from his lap as I heard someone walk in. I looked up to see Kevin with a blush on his cheeks and his eye wide. "You okay?" I ask, and he just nodded in response. I shrugged it off before I took a bite of the vine. I leaned back against the couch while looking towards the only couple in the room. "Big plans tonight?" I asked, looking between them, and Betty shook her head "We're just going to hang out at my house, and watch a movie, right Juggie?" "Right, with shakes from Pops" she nodded and gave me a smile, which I returned.

     "What about you and Sweets?" Fangs asked, and I shrugged "I think we're just going to my house and watching movies, I don't really like being out on Valentine's day. Too many people" I said, shaking my head. I heard heels, turning my head up to see Veronica walking in, before being followed by everyone else. Sweetpea gave me a smile before sitting by me, where I leaned against him. "What are you doing tonight?" Betty asked, looking towards Veronica and Archie.

     "Daddy is taking me, Mom, and Archie out for dinner" I turned to Cheryl and Toni "What about you crazy kids?" "Romantic night in," Cheryl said, and I nodded. "You missed Caden being treated as a rag doll" "All he did was throw me in the couch, because I was on his back," I said, rolling my eyes to Jughead's comment. "You kicked me with your hooker boots" "I'm not even sorry," I said with a glare to Fangs, who smiled.

---

     I walked through the front door of the house, holding Sweetpea's hand as we did, before walking into the kitchen and getting us drinks before going up to my bedroom where he took his jacket and boots off, and I took off my shoes before we laid in my bed where I put the laptop on the bedside table in front of me, playing more iZombie as we cuddled.

     I held Sweetpea's arm around my waist and played with his fingers as the show went on, but I wasn't paying any attention to it. There was a knock on my door, so I tilted my head to see my mom give me a smile "Do you kids want to go get dinner with Fred and me? Archie went with the Lodge's" I turned my head up towards Sweetpea, and he was already looking at me "Are you okay with that?" "Of course I am" he replied and I smiled, starting to set up where I shut my laptop "We'll meet you downstairs," I said to my mom and she nodded, walking out.

     I sat on the edge of my bed, zipping my boots back on while Sweetpea pulled his boots back on. When he finished he grabbed his jacket, but I grabbed his arm before he walked out "Hey" I said softly before tippy-toeing to kiss him. He kissed me back, holding my waist before I went to flat foot and he gave me a smile. "Let's go," I said while grabbing his hand and spinning around towards the door.

     We walked down the stairs where my mom and Fred were talking "Oooh looking handsome Fred" I said as I walked over to kiss his cheek. "I know how to dress, sometimes" I chuckled and looked at mom. She had a light grey maxi dress on, with black heels, and a jean jacket that hung over her shoulders "My momma's hot" I said while grabbing her hand, hearing her laugh at me.

      "Are you kids ready?" I nodded and we started walking outside. Sweetpea and I climbed in the backseat of my mom's car, while Fred got in the passenger seat and mom drove. I played on my phone while we drove, and so did Sweetpea. "I need to pick up some mice to feed Buttercup," I said, looking up to Sweetpea "When's feeding day?" "Saturday" "I'll pick some up for you before I come over" I nodded and kissed his cheek "Thank you," I said before sitting back in my seat.

    I sat in the middle seat, with Sweetpea behind Fred. His hand rested on my thigh while his other hand played with his phone. One of my hands were on my phone, and the other was on top of his. I looked out the windows "Ma? Where we going?" I asked, leaning up a bit. "That little seafood place right outside town" I nodded and leaned back "We have a seafood place?" I asked, and mom giggled.