Nine-Thursday

(I place her as the bald girl, in the first few seconds she's the only one in all black +a hat)

      My team and I were getting a little rowdy in our changing room, which was the boys changing room in the gym, while one of the other schools had the girls, and the other school went on first so they had to get ready on the bus anyways. There was a knock on the door as we were all doing last minute things, and I ran over to open it, revealing Kevin, "Go! It's your turn!" he said, motioning to the stage as he was Mr.Wheaterbee's helper today. I nodded and turned to everyone "Let's show them what we're made of boys and girls" I said as we all took off running out and to the stage.

      People cheered as we got ready on the stage before starting. I could see my friends all together, and a little ways away were the Football boys.

      In the end, when I stood, everyone squatted around me, the clink went off and they all smiled brightly showing their teeth, leaving me resting bitch face.

     The crowd started to cheer, and we took that as our cue to get off the stage. We ran off together back to our dressing room where we regrouped and started to scream and cheer for ourselves. After a minute we walked out and stood to the side, just as the two other schools did the same thing.

       After a few minutes, Mr.Wheaterbee walked up to the stage with a piece of paper. "Will each group send their coach, leader, or instructor up please." I felt a few slaps on the back as I started walking up with a boy and a girl, standing behind Mr.Wheaterbee, where we all shook hands before facing the crowd.

      "It was tough for the judges to pick one of these groups to send home, each group did their own special performance and did amazing. The two groups going to the last round of this year's competition to see who meets up with every other states dance crew for a place on this year's World Wide Dance Competition are... The Heat and The Vixens!"

    The boy and I high fived before shaking hands with the girl again before she walked off. Mr.Wheaterbee turned to us "Congratulations, Miss Mason and Mister Weldon" he said.

    Soon my group was running on stage just as his did and we were all cheering and hollering before running to the changing room. "I'm really fucken proud of us!" I said as everyone started to pick up their things "And I can't wait to win worldwide with you guys" I said with a smirk, causing them to all cheer as we walked out the side door.

      Everyone separated after a photo was taken and I met up with my friends and brother at the front. "There she is!" Reggie shouted, causing everyone to turn towards me and start cheering and clapping. My brother ran over and picked me up, slinging me around as I laughed before he sat me down. "Got you some flowers, little sister," he said as he handed me orange roses, making me smile.

       Reggie, FP, Fred, Alice, Sweetpea, and Kevin also had gotten me flowers so right now I held four different colored roses, and a bunch of sunflowers before all three adults had to get back to work, and then the football boys went to practice, then the girls went to cheer, minus myself.

       Now I stood with the three serpent boys and Kevin. "That boy you danced with the cut off jeans? Is he-" "He's straight," I said, cutting Kevin off. He let out a breath but nodded. I held the seven sets of flowers in my arms before looking at everyone "Can we take these to my car" I asked, making them say yes so we started towards the parking lot.

     "You guys grab your crotch a lot," Fangs said, causing me to let out a loud laugh, "Just that dance I think actually," I said. "You have serious resting bitch face" "I know it, that's why I was perfect for it," I said in a duh tone as Kevin unlocked my truck so I set all the flowers down.

      Kevin shut the door and I leaned against Sweetpea's side as he draped an arm over my shoulder "You're very sweaty" he chuckled. I nodded, "That's what happens when you dance your ass off" I mumbled before pulling away to look at everyone "I could use a victory shake," I said, causing everyone to agree and decide to meet up at Pops.

     I got into my truck and sped off ahead of everyone. I parked and ran in quickly to pick a spot. The boys quickly joined me and I sat in the middle between Kevin and Sweetpea, while Fangs and Jughead sat on the other side of us. Pop came over and I ordered a vanilla milkshake with fries.

    "That kid was flinging his arm around so hard, I thought he was gonna break it," Fangs said, making me giggle "He does that stuff all the time," I said with a smile. "How did you not freak out with all of them touching you at one point?" I sighed "I like affection, even if it's my friends, Juggie. I did get weirded out during practice because there was an accidental grope session" I said with a chuckle. "Like, the first time we did the dance" I added at the end.

      "You did really good" I looked up to Sweetpea "Thanks," I said before resting my head on his. FP came over, giving us our food and shakes before running back off to put his hat on. "Now, onto the next one to settle who enters, and who doesn't! That's actually Saturday" I said while leaning back "Like an hour bus ride there" I said while cocking my head to the side before shoving a fry into my mouth.

      "I'll be there" "Me too" "And I'm sure Betty will drag me along" I glared at Jughead who gave me a smile, causing me to roll my eyes at his dumbness.