Six-Friday

(Donny, Caden's twin brother)

     I curled my hair this morning and slipped on a dress before pairing it with a pair of white heels

     I curled my hair this morning and slipped on a dress before pairing it with a pair of white heels. I walked out of my bedroom and left the house when I arrived at school, I didn't see anybody in our usual meeting spot so I shrugged and headed straight through the school, walking to the student lounge instead of going to breakfast.

     I typed away on my phone as I walked before I felt a pair of buff arms pick me up, causing me to squeal and drop my phone as they spun me around. As I heard their laughter, I knew it was Archie. As he sat me down, Betty handed me my cell phone while I grabbed Archie while trying to not fall.

     "Happy birthday, Caden" Archie said as he kissed the side of my head. I pulled away to look at him "Thanks for the heart attack, Arch" I said with a chuckle. "Happy birthday, Caden" Betty said, causing all of our friends to start saying it "Thanks guys, really" I said, leaning to hug Betty. "Where did you get this dress?" I shrugged "I don't even know" I said with a chuckle, "It was in my closet and I know it's not Moose's so." he nodded before I looked around to come face to face with Cheryl "I just wanted to say happy birthday to my BFF, and I brought you a muffin with your gift and coffee" I chuckled while leaning in to hug her.

     "Thanks, Cheryl, but I don't need a gift" "Too late," she said as she pulled away and handed me a coffee, a little plastic container with a banana nut muffin, and a bright red bag with white tissue and my name written on the front. "I'll eat it in class," I said while kissing her cheek.

     "Have fun, I'll see you guys in a few" Cheryl said while she and Toni walked off. I looked to Sweetpea and Jughead "Let's go to class" I said before taking a sip from the coffee. The three of us walked to our first period, where I sat beside Jughead, and Sweetpea sat in front of me. I set my things on the desk before starting to eat the muffin, Jughead stealing some of it in the process.

     When finished, I grabbed the bag and slowly opened it, revealing a dress on top, but picking it up there was a small black box with a silver bow, so I grabbed it and opened it slowly to reveal a small golden ring with a pearl and a D on it, making me tear up a little. I leaned my head on Jughead's shoulder while I slid it onto my middle finger. Jughead looked down at it but didn't say anything as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and hugged me. I pulled away as I sniffled, shoving the tissue back into the bag as Sweetpea turned around while I pulled the dress out to look at it.

 I pulled away as I sniffled, shoving the tissue back into the bag as Sweetpea turned around while I pulled the dress out to look at it