Three-Friday

I stood in Cheryl's bedroom, in my panties and a black silk robe as I did my make up. We had won the Football game, and we had two hours between game time and dance time so I went with Cheryl and Toni to get ready. Cheryl was doing her hair and Toni was putting her dress on. I grabbed my own dress and dropped my robe to the ground before slipping the dress on and plopping down on Cheryl's bed as I slipped my heels on. I stood up and looked into the full length mirror before Cheryl and Toni joined me, finishing up before we finally walked down the stairs and to our cars.

    I climbed into my truck as the couple got into Cheryl's car. I drove to the school and parked my truck beside Kevin's as he stood around with Bughead, Varchie, and the two other boys. I climbed out of my truck and made my way over, hearing a whistle from behind me. I spun around to see Reggie wink at me, causing me to throw the finger to him while turning around to my friends.

     "This is the kind of girl I'd wanna be with if I were straight," Kevin said, motioning towards my body which made me blush and laugh a little. "Little Mason, that color is ugly, green? Really? And velvet?" I heard from behind me, causing me to turn around to see Reggie "Shut the fuck up already" I responded, causing him to smile and grab my hands, pulling me into his chest.

     I gave in and hugged him "Where's my brother?" "Right here?" I spun around to see my brother standing beside Archie and I gave him a smile. "Do you guys remember when we were at a lake house and drinking, Caden was wearing those really high heels and fucked up Moose's hood when she decided to Dukes of Hazard over it?" Archie said, pointing at me, making me groan while Reggie, Kevin, Cheryl, and Moose laughed "I was drinking a lot! But you never seen a bitch hurdle a bar in high heels have you!" I defended.

      "Then she fell asleep in her underwear and one of Reggie's shirts on the sand by the water, she woke up crying because she thought she had sex with him!" my brother said, bringing in more memories. "You'd really cry if we had sex?" I looked at Reggie with a deadpanned look and he glared at me. "I'd cry and cry and probably ask if they could test me for any STD's," I said, making him shove me. I laughed as I hit Jughead a little bit.

     "Maybe we should get into the dance now," Veronica said from behind me, sounding pissed, making me roll my eyes and throw my hands in the air "You heard the Queen of SoDale! Let's go!" I said, putting my hands behind my back like they were in handcuffs as I heard Reggie snicker from my side. He knew I had almost no respect for Veronica, and that I didn't like her. As we made our way into the dance, I stood between my brother and Reggie who instantly went to find their friends, so I decided to find Betty & Gang.

      They had wandered off to some tables, so I sat between Kevin and one of Jughead's serpent friends, Fangs. I leaned back against the chair and tossed my phone onto the table. I looked over to Jughead "So hows your hot dad, Juggie?" I asked, making him cringe "Stop" "What? He's good looking" "You're my age" I laughed a bit "Just giving you a hard time, but Betty maybe you'll get lucky and Juggie will look like FP when he's older" making her shake her head as he covered his face.

       "He's basically your dad" I smirked "I won't even go there" I said, pushing my hair back, making Cheryl open her mouth "Please go there, I love seeing him so uncomfortable" "Fine, I call your dad daddy for reasons Juggie" "I think I'm gonna get sick" I laughed and Betty rubbed his back. "Hotty coming, eight o'clock" Kevin whispered, I turned my head to see one of the Football boys walking over to our table. "Wow, Caden you look- um- you look really good" "Hey, Aaron, whats up?" I asked, sitting up to look at him. "I was wondering if on the next slow song if you wanted to dance" I felt my heart fall.

     "Oh Aaron, I- uh- I don't think my boyfriend would like that," I said quickly, grabbing onto Fang's arm as he gave me a look. "Since when have you had a boyfriend" "We haven't been dating too long," I said while kissing his cheek, making him give me a fake smile. "Alright, maybe when the snake leaves you, you can come to me, we all know they're slimy mostly since he was banging your brother's girl" "Aaron, shut the fuck up," I said, letting go of Fangs instantly.