Five-Tuesday

I walked into the Student Lounge and sat down between Fangs and the arm of the couch where Sweetpea sat playing on his phone. Betty suddenly spoke up "Mom wants to know what you want for your birthday, Caden" I shrugged "Nothing" I replied while tossing my feet up on the table.

     "When is your birthday?" Toni asked from Cheryl's lap, "It's Friday, isn't it?" Cheryl replied, and I nodded. "Well what are we doing for it?" she asked, and I looked at her "Cheryl what do I do on my birthday for the past like ten years" "We go to pops and then would go to the drive-in before spending the night in a tent in your yard" Jughead replied, causing me to roll my eyes "We only did the tent like three times before our parents said boys and girls together was a no-go. But, I wanna go to pops and just go home probably. I'm only turning 17" I said, mumbling the last part.

       "We can still do something fun! Have a party!" Kevin said, and I looked at everyone "No and if you guys do that bullshit you did to Jughead, I seriously won't talk to anyone again. No party means no damn party" I said, slightly angry. "I'm fine with just this group and my brother and Reggie, but that is IT, anybody else and I'll fucking leave," I said while staring down at the floor.

      "We won't throw a party, but what are we gonna do?" "My parents won't be home, we can just stay in the living room" I shrugged "Watch movies and eat a bunch of junk food, drink" I added. "You and I can go get all of the junk food tomorrow if you want," Betty said, and I nodded "I'll probably write a list of drinks for Moose to get," I said.

        I pulled out my phone and handed it to Toni "Put your number along with Sweets and Fangs in there and I'll get anything if you want it" I said and she nodded and started to type. "You know we have a football game Friday right?" Archie said, and I looked to him with a cocked eyebrow "Nobody said I'd drink before it" "Although she still cheers really good when she is drinking" Cheryl said as Toni handed me my phone.

      "Seriously what do you want for your birthday" "Seriously nothing" I replied to Cheryl before she turned to Betty and everyone else "Whats something she needs" "No clue" "Better attitude" "A boyfriend" I looked at Kevin with my jaw dropped "That's fucken mean" I said, as our friends laughed at his comment "Who said I wanted a boyfriend" I asked while crossing my arms. "The lack of sex you've had the past like four months" "He has a point, you might be nicer" "I feel personally attacked" I replied while leaning back in my seat.

       "Seriously when was the last time you got laid? Because it might help you be nicer to all of us" "That day I broke up with Justin" I said with a shrug. "That was almost five months ago" "I know when I broke up with my boyfriend," I said with a slight chuckle. "Can we stop talking about her sex life please?" Jughead said, and I just glanced at him to see him looking annoyed.

---

       As I made my way over to my truck, I felt someone pick me up, causing me to squeal while I laughed after dropping my gym bag. "Let's go get Pops" Reggie whispered to me while putting me down and grabbing my bag from the ground. I gave him a shrug as he slung my bag over his own shoulder "Sure" I replied as we walked over to my truck and he tossed our bags into the bed.

       He got into the passenger seat and I got into the driver seat before starting it up and backing out. We made our way to Pops where we sat in a booth and FP took our order. I had my feet up in his seat while he played on his phone. "We're not having a party for my birthday," I said and he looked up with a nod 'Didn't think we would" he replied and I nodded.

        "I was attacked today" "What happened?" he asked while sitting his phone down as I started to explain. When I finished, he laughed as FP sat our food down while I kicked his thigh, making him grab my foot and throw it onto the ground. I rolled my eyes and sat up while starting to eat my food.