Thirty One-Friday

I walked through the front doors of the school, with Archie. I heard whistles and I felt the stares people gave me, but I just smirked as I walked past everyone, strutting a bit. We walked into the student lounge, where I heard more whistles from the football boys "Down boys" I said as I walked to them, standing beside Reggie as I looked to Drew "Is this party acceptable" I said with a smirk, and he nodded so I smiled before walking over to my friends, who all stared at me.

     I smiled, and cocked my head a bit while looking at Jughead "You ready to go to class or are you too good to walk with me" "I'm coming, calm down Aden" "Aden? Dude" I said with a chuckle. "I haven't heard you call her that in a while," Betty said with a smile. "Right, let's go loser," he said as he got up.

     The two of us started walking out, and suddenly someone was walking on the other side of Jughead. I knew it was Sweetpea, but I didn't care. "Yo! Caden, you coming tonight?" "I don't know are you any good?!" I asked one of the jock boys as his friends laughed at us. We walked through the classroom and I sat in the front again, class soon flooding in.

---

     I had been getting compliments left and right today, and I liked it. A lot. I walked with Reggie and Moose to the student lounge while I ate a banana nut muffin the teacher gave me, the whole class got one but Moose and Reggie practically inhaled them. "Fuck" I shouted as we walked into the student lounge and I dropped part of it. I quickly bent down and threw it in the trash before walking over to stand beside Reggie.

    I turned my head to my friends "Cheryl, you coming to Drew's tonight?" "Do I ever miss a chance to look good" I smiled and turned my head back to the boys. "Hey, Caden" I turned my head to Ethel and stepped to her "Hey Ethel" "My dad said I can stay over, mostly since it'll just be the two of us," she said and I smiled "I can't wait to go to Prom with you." "I know, you started to cry when I put my dress on" I smiled "Because you looked so pretty and it made me really happy to have a good friend," I said with a smile.

      "I like your dress too, it's so you" "Yours is very you also! I got the idea from my mom's senior prom" "That's so cool! Did you already tell Moose that we were wearing blue?" "Yes, and he likes it! You guys are gonna be so cute" I said, dragging the 'te' out a little bit. She smiled and a small blush formed on her cheeks.

     "My mom said she was talking to my dad, and he's paying for us to take a limo to prom, the four of us, possibly six if Veronica and Arch decide to ride with us" she nodded. "Don't let anything ruin this we're gonna have so much fun, I promise" I said and she smiled. "We're going to prom with two good lookin fellas" I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her, causing her to giggle and cover her face.

      "I need to get to class, I'll talk to you later" I nodded "have fun," I said as she walked off. I walked back over to the boys and Reggie dropped an arm over my shoulder. "What are we celebrating at this party?" I asked, crossing my leg over the other. "Apparently you're recent separation from a punk" I pretended to look like I was thinking "Sounds good to me," I said, making Aaron smirk.

---

     It was now midnight, and I had been drinking since school let out, but I wasn't drunk. I also had lost my jacket thing, but I think it's hanging up somewhere. I was playing beer pong in the dining room with Reggie, against Drew and Alex. Everyone around was video recording us, but it didn't bother me. "mother fucker!" I screamed as I picked up the cup of beer and took the ping pong ball out, starting to down the beer.

     "Dang, Caden, look at you go" I turned my head to see Cheryl and Toni, Toni dressed in a skimpy little dress, along with Cheryl. I smiled and waved Archie over "Take my spot" I said, motioning to the beer pong as the three of us made our way into the living room where music was playing.

     I quickly recognized my friend Seth from dance and grabbed him "Hey!" I shouted, causing him to smile. "Our song?" I asked, and he nodded before going over to the speaker and plugging his phone in. As I heard Birthday Sex come on, people screamed loudly as Seth made his way back, and we made a little bit of room before we started to dance to it.

     When it finished, people were screaming for us as I clung to him while laughing. He held me up and I noticed Toni recording us, so I gave her the finger before turning around and making my way into the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of jack daniels, and poured some into a solo cup with coke and made my way over to where the football boys were using a beer bong. Most of them were shirtless and millions of cameras were on them as we cheered. When Archie noticed me he smiled and handed it to me after pulling it from Drew's mouth.

     As I took it into my hand, people screamed and I giggled before putting it into my mouth, sudden;y liquid was being poured into it. And it was not beer. That's fucken whiskey. I drank most of it but ended up reaching over to smack Aaron in the stomach so he'd stop pouring the bottle.

    I pulled my mouth from the nozzle, some falling all over me while people screamed. I saw Toni laughing and recording me again, so I flipped her off with a smile on my face. I got out of the millions of sweaty body and groaned "It's fucken hot in here!" I screamed while starting to pull my dress off when I did I held it close to my body as I stumbled back into the group of boys who cheered. Aaron had an empty box of Busch on his head, and Drew had Bud Light.

    I laughed before stumbling outside, holding onto Reggie's arm as I drug him with me. "Drinking ritual?" I ask as I looked up to the moon, he didn't respond. Instead, he started to howl up at the moon, and I joined along, causing everyone outside to start too and soon everyone was outside with us. I laughed as Reggie wrapped an arm around my waist and held me close.

     "Oh shit! Drew has a pool doesn't he!?" I asked, and he laughed while nodding "Where!?" I ask, and he pointed towards the deck where some people stood "Come on" I said while grabbing his arm and pulling him back up towards it, running in heels and my panties and bra.

    I dropped my dress as Reggie took his jeans off beside it and we snuck upstairs of Drew's house and climbed out of a window onto the roof, where we started to howl, causing people to look up at us. We held each other's hands as we ran off and jumped off into the pool with screams.