Thirty- Monday

I strutted up to the school with Archie by my side. It was Monday, and I was gonna pretend I wasn't bothered, but deep down I was still really fucken hurt. I walked through the big doors, and I could feel people staring at me. Archie and I walked together towards our friends who were grouped together talking, but he stopped, and I didn't. I walked right past them and made my way over to my first-hour class, and I sat in the very front row. I didn't want to even sit beside him, nowhere close to him.

    When class started to flood in, I pulled out my phone and texted Kevin. I looked up just as Jughead and Sweetpea came in. I smiled at Jughead and he returned it, with a knowing look but I didn't even look to Sweetpea. I looked back down to my phone.

    Soon, after history I was walking with Moose and Reggie to the Student Lounge, eating the watermelon lollipop that Reggie gave me since he brought a few and offered them out to us. Even Moose had one, but he let it in the side of the mouth, unlike me, who was twirling it around with my fingers. We walked into the student lounge, and I didn't even send a glance towards my friends, I walked with the boys to the football boys.

    "Damn little Mason looking cute!" Drew, shouted as he stopped tossing a football "I'm always cute" I said causing him to smile. Reggie wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to whisper in my ear, "I just thought doing this would make him mad" I laughed and pulled away, looking at him as he smiled. I returned the smile before turning back to the football boys.

     I heard someone walking into the room, so I turned my head "Ethel!" I shouted while running over to her, and she looked at me with a smile "Hey, Caden, what's up?" "have you decided what color you're wearing to prom with my brother yet," I ask with a smile, as I hold her hands. "I was thinking royal blue" "That would be neat, so you haven't gone shopping yet?" I ask, and she shakes her head "How about after school, you and I go? Girls day, just the two of us" I said, causing her to smile.

     "That sounds really fun! I'd love to, Caden!" "I'll meet you by the front door after school?" I ask, and she nods before I let her walk over to her friends. "That's really sweet of you, Caden" I turn my head to Betty, my smile dropping a little bit, "Ethel's one of my friends" I said, "I haven't gotten to hang out with her in a while" I said before popping the sucker back into my mouth and walked back over, where Reggie instantly wrapped an arm around me. "Moose, wanna help me in the hall with something?" Reggie said, and they walked out to the hall, leaving me with the other boys.

     "You coming to the party, Friday little Mason?" Drew asked, and I smirked, "When do I ever miss a party?" "Since you got a boyfriend!" Aaron shouted with a laugh, a little too loud I might add "What boyfriend?" I asked with a wink, and he snorted out a laugh. "Little Mason, always breaking hearts" "More like getting her heart broken," I said as I rolled my eyes.

     "By that loser? Really?" "What can I say? I got a thing for losers" I said with a laugh, making the boys laugh. "Caden turn around" I spun around and looked at Reggie and my brother who stood at the door frame "Wh-oh my god" I started before covering my mouth. Moose was holding two Victoria Secret bags, while Reggie held a white sign 'Caden, it's no SECRET, I want to go with you.. Prom?' and he wore a very tight Victoria secret hoodie and sweats while I cackled a bit.

    "Of course I'll go to prom with you Reg," I said and he smiled while picking me up, spinning me around. I laughed as he sat me down and Moose handed me the bags as Reggie unzipped the hoodie, shirtless "I might have stretched these out a bit" he said before sucking in some air. I chuckled "I don't care Reg, it was sweet," I said while hugging him again. Face against his man titties.

---

    I laughed as I walked to the front door with Reggie, Moose, and Archie. We came up to the doors and walked out and I quickly spotted Ethel texting. I turned towards my brother "I'm taking her to get a dress" I said and he smiled, "I'll let mom know you might be a while" I chuckled while we walked up to her. "You ready?" I asked as the boys passed us and she nodded.

    We walked over to my car, tossing our bags into the back seat before I pulled out of the parking spot. "I feel like we haven't hung out in forever," I said, turning the radio off. "I was thinking the same thing, not since the summer during a sleepover with Betty and Kevin" "That's right," I said with a small laugh. "We'll hang out more," I said with a confident smile.

"I'd like that," she said and I smiled. "Do you wanna stay the night the night before Prom so we can get ready together and everything?" I ask, looking towards her for a second. "Sure, that would be really fun" I smiled and nodded as I pulled into a parking spot, turning to her "Let's find you a dress," I said with a smirk.

---

    I walked through my house doors around 6:20 and headed straight towards my bedroom. "How was shopping honey?!" "It was awesome! I'm not willing to admit I cried when we found her Prom dress!" "Awe! Pictures?! Also, is Sweetpea coming over for dinner!?" "I'll fucken kill him if he does!" "Caden!" "mom, don't" I heard Moose whisper. I kept my walk towards my bedroom where I sat my stuff down before taking my boots off.

    I walked back to the kitchen where my mom was looking at Moose's phone "You didn't have to show her a photo of it" I said as I opened the fridge. "Sweetie, I'm so-" "No, mom I'm fine. I'm gonna show him what he's missing. Also, you're wearing royal blue to prom" I said to my brother and he nodded with a small smile. "Sweetpea was really angry when Reggie asked you" I scoffed "His lose," I said to Archie who nodded.

    "Hey kids, how was school?" I heard Fred ask, as he walked into the kitchen "It was fine" I said with a small smile.