Sousuke x Reader : Part 2

Yo yo yo yoooo whattup everyone! I'm back with the long awaited part 2 Sousuke's story. I may make this a 3 part story, it just depends on how I feel. Also, I would like to dedicate this part to TristinWhitehouse. Love you girlie! Thanks for all of the votes, and motivating me to finish this. Anywho, on with the story! Also, sorry for the poorly written story. It was kind of rushed, but I hope you enjoy.

-----------------

Sousuke POV

The phone hung up. I had lost my dear (Y/N). I had just exited the elevator and ran out the front doors of the building when I saw a van speeding out from infront of the café. I called a taxi and went to the drivers side. "I need this car. I'll pay you later. Just get out!" I yelled, dragging the driver out of the car. I jumped in and slammed the door, taking off after the van. I swerved in and out of traffic, trying to catch up with the van. Once I got to the freeway exit, I stopped. I got out and looked around. I had lost them.

Your POV

Seijuro had loaded you into a black van. He had tied your hands behind your back, and tied your ankles together. He slammed the back doors of the van, moments later the van lurched forward, and took off at what felt like a quick pace. You cried and screamed for someone as you rolled across the floor of the van. You could hear Seijuro talking on the phone. He sounded excited to have you. It made you sick.

You felt him jerk the car to the left, then the right. You were thrown across the car. Empty bottles and cans rolled across the floor, bumping into you. The car jerked for the last time, and a ladder that was hanging up, fell. You rolled with the car, and you hit your head, hard. You felt something warm run down you head, your vision blurred. The last thing you heard before you lost consciousness, was the evil laughing of Seijuro, as he looked back at you from the mirror.

Normal POV

Seijuro drove the van into a loading dock at the old Samezuka Highschool. It was summer time, so no one was there. The van jerked to a halt as he climbed out of the van. He slammed the door shut and walked around back. Looking around him, he didn't see anyone. His evil grin grew and he pulled open the doors. There was (Y/N), unconscious and bleeding. He chuckled and climbed in. Looking down at her face, he saw the dried tears that had ran down her face. Probably when she was struck with the ladder. he saw the blood that dried on her face. Also, probably from the ladder. then, he saw her hand. He saw the ring on her finger. The diamond ring that Sousuke had gotten her. Just the thought of his hands on her made his blood boil.

He grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her roughly across the floor of the van. (Y/N) squirmed around, as the rough grip on her hair woke her up from her unconscious state. She opened her eyes and looked at Seijuro with fear in her eyes. He smirked at her pulled her into his arms. He held her roughly, laughed as she fought against his hands. He kicked open the doors to the high school and began to walk through the halls. He knew where he was going, and so did she. He was, of course going to the pool.

Sousuke POV

I raced back to my office, running to the elevator. I used my ID tag to close off the elevator to everyone else. As I impatiently waited in the elevator, I called someone who I knew could help me. Rin Matsuoka.

After 3 rings, the gruff voice of Rin answered the phone."What do you want Sous?" He asked, sounding annoyed like always.

I stuttered through a shaking jaw. "Rin, It's Seijuro... He-he took. He took he-her!" I said, hoping that he could understand what I was saying.

I heard shuffling on the other end of the line. "What do you mean? Who did he take?" He asked, panic very evident in his voice. I responded through my broken breaths. "He took (Y/N).."

I heard his gasp through the phone. "Are you fucking with me!? Nitori and I are on our way!" (okay I ship them okay. they're cute.) I sighed shakily. Then I thought of something else that might save my dear (Y/N).

"Wait, Rin,Can you bring Gou? She might be the only one that can reason with him!" I asked, frantically. I heard him on the other side, contemplating.

"I dont know, don't you think that he may hurt her? I can't put my sister in a situation like that." He said, slowly as if he was thinking about every word.

"Rin please! She may be the only one that can save her!" I heard him sigh heavily. "Alright I'll bring Gou. But if anything happens to her I swear to god, I will murder you Sousuke. I will be the end of you." I nodded.

"I understand. I promise that she will be okay." I said. I heard him hang up the phone. Right about then, the elevator opened up to Makoto and Haru's office. I ran up to the door of their office and slammed open the door. Haruka looked up from his paper work and Makoto turned around from the cup of coffee he was pouring.

"Makoto, Haruka, it's about (Y/N)! Seijuro took her! They're gone!" I said, tears beginning to fall again. Haru stood up quickly, rushing around to the other side of his desk. Makoto dropped his cup and the pot of coffee on the floor. Makoto quickly ran up to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Oh my gosh Sousuke, I'm so sorry!" he said, crying a little himself. Haruka then walked up to me, something in his arms. I backed up from Makoto, gasping at Haru. Makoto went rigid, becoming visibly pale. In Haru's arms, he held 3 pistols. "Haru! where did you get those!?" Squeaked Makoto.

Haru sighed, closing his eyes. "They were a gift from Rin. I was going to surprise Makoto with them for our anniversary, but it looks like I'll have to find another gift." Makoto let out an exasperated sigh. "Haru, I love the thought, but-" I cut them off. "I would love to sit around here and chat, but (Y/N) is missing!" They both nodded.

We all ran into the elevator, once again scanning my card.

Makoto broke the silence. "Um, guys? Do we know where Seijuro took her?" Everyone froze.

I looked up at the ceiling of the elevator, and screamed. "God dammit!"

--------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked it. Part 3 will come out sometime in the near future. Sorry for the shit chapter, I know that this one was rushed. I'm sorry. Anyway, comment and tell me how you like it!

Au Revoir!