Levi x Chubby!Reader (ModernAU)

For @levi1504 . I'm sorry it took so long but here it is. Enjoy!

------------------------
Your POV

It was January. The null month brought the cold and your favorite, snow. What was your favorite part of the snow? The silence that followed. The silence that encased the world around you left you in awe. You were walking through the park with your boyfriend of 2 years, Levi. The stoic man already liked everything about you, and in these two years together, he's grown to love them. In fact, thats why you were here. He told you that you could chose what to do that day. So, you chose the park.

          Walking through the open fields, you looked up at the sky with a smile playing at your face. Giggles escaped your lips as a snowflake landed on your nose. Your boyfriend smiled at you, while he shivered quietly."Hey (Y/N), let's go to that one cafe. Im freezing my balls off." Levi said through chattering teeth. You giggled softly and turned to him "Very poetic, Levi." You walked over to him and grabbed his hand. It was cold. He smiled down at you (Okay, I like tall Levi. sorry not sorry) and began to stroll down the street to the café. 

     TIMMEE SKIIIIPPPP --------

       You arrived at the café and was met with a warm blast of air when Levi opened the door for you, like the gentlemen he is. You sighed in content as the feeling began to return to your frozen hands. Levi led you to a small table by the window, where you two both took your coats off and sat across from each other. Levi smiled at you, a habit that has become more frequent lately. You looked at him questioningly. "What? Is there something on my face?" You asked. He shook his head lightly. "No. Your nose is so red it's adorable. You giggled and lightly slapped his arm. 

Levi then stood up and pushed in his chair. "I'll be right back sweetie." You nodded at him as he strolled off to the bathroom. You began to play on your phone, waiting for Levi to come back. "Hey there beautiful. My name is Reiner and I'm your waiter today. What can I get you today?" a tall, muscular blonde waiter asked. You blushed, "Um, I'll just have (Favorite drink) and he'll have an earl grey tea." The waiter smirked. "Are you sure you also don't want my number? Because I know that I want yours." You coughed a little. "Um, well, I have a boyfriend, and he wouldn't like you talking to me." Reiner just rolled him eyes. " Oh come on. I know that I'm much better than that pip squeak you were sitting with." He leaned down close to you. His breath smelled like smoke. It was nauseating. You leaned away from him, but he only got closer. He let out a deep chuckle. "Oh come on. Someone so fat should be so flattered that someone as attractive as me would be even attracted to you."

"What the fuck are you doing."  A deep voice came from behind Reiner. A deep, sexy voice that you have grown to love. A hand grabbed Reiner's shoulder and ripped him off of you. Levi punched him square in the jaw as soon as he was turned around. Levi grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. "Never. Ever. touch or talk to my girlfriend again." each word he said was laced with venom. He shoved Reiner away from him and went to you. You sat in shock against the window, taking deep breaths. Levi pulled you close. "Are you okay? Did that bastard hurt you?" You looked up at him with sparkling (e/c) eyes and shook your head no. Levi grabbed your face and smashed his face onto yours. 

Your lips moved in sync together as you melted into the kiss. His tongue pushed at your lips, begging for entrance. You allowed immediately. People around you began to wolf whistle. You pushed Levi away, a blush coating your face. A man with freckles and black hair walked out to you. "Can I say, you two are absolutely adorable. I'll have to tell my husband Jean about this. Anyway, I am so sorry about him. what he did was completely inexcusable. How about this, order whatever you want, it's on the house. And I can promise you that you will never see him here again." You smiled at what you presumed to be the manager. "Thank you so much." Levi nodded in agreement.

You placed your orders and went back to your usual chat. Levi looked at you from across the table with a small smile. You were an angel to him. You broke the chatter with a surprising question. "Levi, I have a question. When that man was here, he said that someone as fat as me should be honored that someone like him likes me. Why did you choose me? Why not someone like your coworker Petra, or that doctor Hanji?" Levi sighed and shook his head. "First of all, why would you believe anything that that fucking moron says? He's a dumbass. I love you because you're you. I love your curves and your fluff. I love your personality the most. The body was just a bonus. Petra is with Olou and she wouldn't except me for who I am. You do. And Hanji? Really? How could you compare yourself to shitty glasses? I love you. So much." You smiled at him. He grabbed your hand and rubbed his thumb across it. God how you loved this man. Everything was perfect. Both of you loved each other. Even all the perfect imperfections. 

----------------------------

So that's the end of it! Um, so sorry this took so long. I am taking request. They should be faster now that I have a laptop and all and that I have a new phone to do stuff. So, um, yeah. I hope you enjoyed this!!!!! Thank y'all! vote, follow, share all that junk!