Kagami x Reader (wedding AU)

Yo yo yo what up. Im back with another song fic, I promise your heart will hurt afterwards because of how emotional it is. I was watching Tangled while I was in the hospital and when it got to this part, I was hit with an idea so hard that I cried a lot. So here you are, I hope you enjoy!

-----------

Normal POV

Just having said their 'I do's', (y/n) and her new husband Kagami headed to their reception. The newly wed couple had only looks of admiration in their eyes as they climbed into their limo that was to take them to their reception. In the back seat of the limo, (y/n) sat next to Kagami, her dress piled up in front of her. Kagami smiled sweetly at his beautiful wife as he threw his arm around her and kissed the crown of her head. (F/N) let out delicate giggles and cuddled into his side. They were the happiest people on the planet right in that moment.

Arriving at their reception, they were greeted with people surrounding their door, baskets of flowers in their hands. The driver opened the door for the couple, and helped the bride step out of the limo. Kagami followed closely behind her. The driver shut the door and the newly weds linked arms. They began their walk down the sidewalk, people cheering and throwing the flower petals all around them. (Y/N) laughed happily as she and Kagami headed to the doors of (place), where they were hosting their reception.

Your POV

You were never so happy in your life. You had just married the man of your dreams. You couldn't think of anything else that could top your happiness. You and Kagami had chosen to have (Favorite food) catered in with a large 5 layer (favorite cake) topped with small statues on top that looked like you.

TIME SKIPPP IM SORRY THIS SUCKS-------

You were sitting at a table with you and Kagami's family, when the lights dimmed. Kagami stood up and grabbed your small hand in his large rough one. You smiled sweetly as he pulled you up and walked you to the dance floor. It was his song first. He had kept his choice of song secret from you, and only promised that you would love. You smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist, and you wrapped yours around his neck.

The DJ, who was actually Akashi, began to speak. "Hey there guys! I hope you are having fun out there! This first song is for the couple of honor. Hand picked by Kagami, The Tiger, Taiga! This is for you sweet cheeks. Have fun and enjoy your first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Taiga!" Akashi said obnoxiously. Kagami grumbled about his friend. You however, found his enthusiasm heart warming.

Music began to play as you began to sway back and forth slowly. You recognized this song, it was from one of your favorite Disney movies. You grew a wide smile as you began to sing along with the music.

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been

You smiled as a you had a flashback to when you first met your husband. You had just been recruited by your cousin Riko to help manage the basketball team. You were nervous at first, knowing that you had no coordination. When you first walked in, you saw the boys jogging around the court while Riko stood in the center, wistle in mouth. They all stopped where they were when they saw you walk in. Riko spit out her whistle quickly and ran up to you. "(Y/N)!!!! IM SO GLAD YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" She yelled, wrapping her arms tightly around you. You coughed a little, reminding her that breathing was a major part of being alive. Suddenly, two arms wrapped themselves around you, pulling you out of Riko's grasp. You blushed and looked over your shoulder, where you met the gaze of a blushing Kagami.

Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

A few months after you started assisting the basketball team, Kagami asked you out on a date. You immediately said yes. Of course, you went to Magi Burger where you joked and laughed with Kagami. You knew then that your relationship was going to be beautiful.

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

You cupped Kagami's face inn your delicate hands as you continued to rock back and forth. Kagami put his large hands over yours and sang to you. His voice was beautiful. You always loved when he sang to you. It warmed your heart when his gentle voice swam through the air.

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were

(Kagami POV) I looked at the beauty in front of me, I fell in love with her the moment she walked into the gym, looking for Riko. When I lifted her away from Riko, my heart skipped a beat. I could feel my blush rising up to my ears when she turned and looked at me. I had to have her as my own.

Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

When I asked her out on our first date, I was so nervous. I really liked her, and I had a nagging feeling that she didn't like me back. I asked her to go to Maji Burger with me. I had never been so happy when she said yes. While we were at the restaurant, a jackass waiter tried to flirt with her. When he wouldn't leave her alone, I stood up for her. I ended up banned from that Maji Burger. Luckily, we found another one, not too far from that one.

And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted

And at last I see the light

And it's like the sky is new

Normal POV

The couple began to sing together, holding each other close. All the people around them began to disappear from their minds. It seemed like they were alone in a wonderland, where only they mattered. That was the best feeling. The love that the pair had for each other was enough to fill the world three times over.

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

They continued their song of love as the got closer. The held each other as if the other would disappear if they let go. They were the perfect pair. They sang in harmony as they came closer and closer, until they could feel the others breath on their lips.

Now that I see you

With the ending of the song, they delicately closed the space between them. Their lips moved in sync as they sealed their love. The people around them cheered and wolf whistled at the pair.

Your POV

We pulled apart only when we needed air. Both of them panting for air, and both of them blushing. Kagami leaned his forehead against yours. He wrapped his arms tightly around you, while you wrapped your arms around his neck. I the cheers and whistles of the people around them, Kagami whispered, "I love you (Y/N)..." you smiled with happy tears trailing down your cheeks. "I love you too." You whispered back as his hand came up to brush away tears. You placed your hands over his, and pulled him in for another kiss. Pulling away from each other, your tears continued to fall as he wiped them away again. " You're beautiful" he whispered.

---------

That's it! so um yeah. Sorry if this is bad, but like I said up above, it made me cry from sweetness. Tell me if you like it! Requests are open so please send them in. I really need some requests. See you until next time!

Au Revoir!!!