*smut* America x Reader (birthday sex)

Yo yo yooo whattup! Im back with another one shot! This is going to be a smut, so prepare yourself. This is dedicates to Sassyshotaprincess ! Shes great and I always look forward to seeing what she has to say! Thanks for the idea beauty yam. Also, thanks to my friends who helped me find some kinks for this ;)

---------

Your POV

You paced the house, anxiously waiting for Alfred to arrive home from his meeting. Of course, that was about 4 hours from now. Today was a special day. It was your dear Alfred's birthday. You wanted to surprise him, but unfortunately, you could think of nothing.

After pacing some more, you heard obnoxious knocking on your door. You knew it wasn't Alfred. He tended to slam doors open, always saying "Well I should be fine! Its not like you're here with anyone else!" You knew that it was true. But it was just the principle. The knocking continued and seemed to grow louder. You sighed heavily. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Just hold on a second!" You yelled in frustration. You headed to the front door, stomping with every step. You jerked open the door to meet the smiling face of your best friend, May. "Hiya (y/n)!!!!! How are you doing on this lovely lovely day?"

You sighed at your obnoxious friend. "What do you want May, I'm trying to think of a birthday gift for Alfred, so shoo." May froze. Shit you shouldn't have said anything. A wicked grin crawled on her face.

"Oh, I have an idea..... Get in the car and lets go shopping!!!" She screeched as she grabbed your hand roughly, pulling you to her car. "No! Let me go you lunatic!" You yelled at her. She turned to you. "You know you love me~ so shut up and lets go!"

-Time skip because writers block-

You arrived at the mall, only it was a different mall than the one we usually go to. This is where Alfred is today!! He was going with his friends Gilbert and Mathias today to hang out. What if he saw you? What if he judges you? YOU DONT HAVE A GIFT FOR HIM YET!

You turned to May, "What the hell are we doing here, May!" She turned to you with a wicked grin on her face. "Oh my dear (Y/N),  we're just shopping for your beloved Alfred, don't you want to surprise him?" Your face paled. This couldn't mean anything good. She grabbed your hand and began to drag you to the entrance. You began struggling more against her iron grip. 

As you enteered the mall, she began to stear you to the worst store in the mall: The Lingerie Store. 

You could only think of what horrors awaited you. You looked at May in horror. "What the hell do you think you are doing to me May!?" You whisper yelled at her. She cackled at you. "What do you think, we're buying you something sexy! You could wear it as a birthday present for Alfred, you know." You blushed. You haven't done anything with him before. In fact, you hadn't done anything at all. You put your head down, knowing that you couldn't fight her when it came to her ideas. "Fine..." you murmured. She smiled. 

She drug you into the store. The walls were red, with all different sexy and risqué outfits. You blushed at some of them. 'How could you even consider that an outfit?' You thought to yourself, eyeing an outfit that was really all just string. By the time you broke out of your daze, May had already gone and came back with an armful of outfits. You paled. "W-what!? You want me to wear those!?" You almost yelled. She smiled wider. "Of course! That's what I brought you here for!" 

"Hey Mathias, is it just me, or does it look like my (Y/N) and your chick are in the lingerie store?" 

"I think it is! Let's  go see them!"

"It is! I know jour fraulines from anywhere!"

You yelped. It was Alfred and his friends! How could you let your guard down like that!? He saw you! You grabbed some of the clothes out of her arms, grabbing her, you led her in the direction of the fitting room. You could hear the boys calling you. You slammed her into the fitting room in front,  slamming the door shut. You both breathed heavily as you looked around you. You had luckily picked the biggest stall. You could hear your boyfriends calling for you in the store.