Little Red Riding Hood

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Blaze waved dismissively.

"Don't you yeah-yeah me, young lady!" I scolded. She blinked slowly at me.

"Whatcha going to do about it blondie?"

"I can hire someone to kidnap then kill you in a horrid fashion. I have connections." I said thoughtfully.

"Please. You can't touch this." She gestured to her body. We heard a voice scoff behind us and Rebekah's eyes narrowed a bit more.

"Who would even want to Blaze? You are so ugly." Walter said as he dragged a chair over. Blaze glared at her brother hatefully.

"Well it's not like you're any better. Girls go running from your stupid face."

"Hey, hey, hey. No hating on the product." Rebekah snorted.

"Sorry mate but I have seen prettier faces than yours before."

"That's impossible. No one can look better than this body, baby." He said proudly. I groaned and hit my head on the table.

"God, he's as bad as Kol!" I said in horror. Rebekah sighed and nodded, agreeing with me.

"Let's agree to never let them meet. I don't know if it will end in bloodbath or they would become best friends. Either way, it will not end well for anyone involved." She said slowly. I nodded in agreement as Matt came back with our drinks.

"Oh thanks Matt!" I grinned as he sat our drinks down. He nodded and stood awkwardly for a few moments

"Umm about this party idea. A couple girls overheard about it and now I am being forced to ask when it's going to happen and if it's going to be an invite only or if everyone is invited. And if it is everyone is invited, where is it taking place?" He said in monotone, looking at a napkin though he was faintly pink.

"Wait, there is going to be a party? I love parties! Can I come to the party?" Walter said in excitement with wide eyes and everything. Rebekah and I exchanged looks and shrugged.

"You, hush for a moment while I talk to Messenger Boy." I pointed to Walter who pouted.

"It's a Halloween party so I'm pretty sure it's going to be on Halloween." I started with a duh voice. "It is an everyone come but only if they are dressed in costumes. And it's at the Mikaelson manor no matter what grumpy ol' Klaus says. That answers it all I think. Tell the eavesdroppers to spread the word like the Chatty Cathy's they are." Matt nodded and walked off, rubbing his neck as he went. Now I turned to Walter.

"Yes you can come but only if you.dress up. Your lovely sister is going to be a fox whether she wants to or not." I said with a grin and took a long sip of my yummy drink. He grinned widely and gave me N high five.

"Awesome!!! Just make sure it actually happens and I will love you forever."

"But I don't want your love, I just want your eternal servitude and worship." I frowned. He stared at me weirdly for a few moments before laughing. I raised an eyebrow and took another sip as Bekah smirked.

"Right, well we have to go now. Mum wants us to actually clean and judging by the text she sent me, she means business. C'mon Walter. Let's leave them to plot." Blaze sighed and started to drag hin out.

"Call me!" He shouted towards us, making the phone sign with his hands as his sister yanked him out the door. I bit my lip to hold my laughter as Rebekah smirked at me again.

"Well that was... interesting to say at least." I nodded and laughed a bit.

"Well now that we have to throw this party, what are you going to dress up as?" She looked thoughtful as she played with the straw in her glass.