Always & Forever shorty  , baby I'll see you later ok

"okay"

I gave Tahiry a kiss on her forehead and she left .

I went back down stairs to see what herb and keem was doing. Aye i see y'all finally did that for me .

" so Anthony you gotta fill me in bro wassup with Nikki, I thought that was dead"

keem it was bro but being that Tahiry ain't having sex with me being that she a virgin it's real slow so I been fucking Nikki .

"Aye I ain't trying to here that dumb shit bro y'all can talk about that shit another day"

shut the fuck up  herb and go home or something

" Ight say nomore"

"Bro two women ?"

I thought those days was over and Tahiry a virgin !!! With all that ass" . Chill!!!! "

"I'm just saying bro but Nikki thick too but Tahiry though!!!"

I know Hakeem you ain't seen nothing the whole family thick but to be real with you she want give it up for nothing she'll let me do anything but fuck her

" sad case homie"

I love Nikki but I'm in love with Tahiry and I know if I tell her i walked out of our relationship , and cheated with my ex-girlfriend she'll never forgive me and I wouldn't either .

"Anthony you know Imma always keep it a hunnid with you and this goin be a hard pill to swallow but you gotta choose . Because this game you playing goin get you caught up .

" Yeah i know"

.... Aye keem I'll be back later so  hold it down .

Hearing Hakeem tell me all that it got me really thinking . I walked to my car and went over to Nikki to tell her we were done .

Tahiry
"Ms. Robinson..."

hey Ms. Santana! How are you ?

" I'm fine Tahiry how are you"?

I'm good thanks for asking

Tahiry you get your degree in a few weeks are you excited" yes Ms. Santana I'm so excited I just can't wait .

"Class it's bittersweet in a few weeks you guys will be getting your bachelors degree and it seem like it going so fast , ladies and gentlemen you step in this school and I'll I seen was pure talent. you guys can do so much with what you have so take this with you forever if you have a talent use  it because it doesn't come often . Have a wonderful day class"

"Tahiry "!

Wassup !!!

"we haven't been out in a minute and it's the grand opening for Giovanni new club in a couple of weeks you wanna go".

Of course I wanna go and who the fuck is Giovanni?

" oh girl he a big time drug dealer he a hoe to but he change his life after going to jail and got in to the club business and he's very respected in Detroit"

Oh cool we'll girl I'll talk to you later cause I'm finna go home and see what my man into . After leaving school I went straight home to see if ant was there because I haven't seen him in days and I miss him . Once I got home I seen his car and got so happy , I went to get on the elevator to go to the penthouse and I got up there and went in the house and notice Anthony wasn't here and next I know I getting a text from him